PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Seriously, naming an album from a supposed-to-be "punk"ish band "Hebrews?" I don't have too many high hopes for this.

That's one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever heard for a reason not to like an album.

I'm not sure anyone hating on the title has a decent grasp of who Max Bemis is. The guy oozes weird and still makes it work. It's just him.

I don't see myself ever hating a SA album, so I'll likely be preordering unless the lead single is truly worrisome. Sure, Anarchy is the album I listen to least of theirs, but it still has some really great songs. I also think it's important to remember that no two SA albums are really alike... Anarchy was Max's pop album, and I don't think we'll be seeing a repeat. 

I'm not sure anyone hating on the title has a decent grasp of who Max Bemis is. The guy oozes weird and still makes it work. It's just him.

I don't see myself ever hating a SA album, so I'll likely be preordering unless the lead single is truly worrisome. Sure, Anarchy is the album I listen to least of theirs, but it still has some really great songs. I also think it's important to remember that no two SA albums are really alike... Anarchy was Max's pop album, and I don't think we'll be seeing a repeat. 

I mean, s/t was so poppy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...