Neck Deep Rain In July/AHOBD repress

• 2 weeks later...

How does the remix/remaster sound compared to the original? 

Not referring to quality of press, just to how the production quality compares, even of the download...

I just hope they didn't nerf the EPs by making too many changes to what had already grown on me.

The differences are very slight, its higher quality and the guitars sound cleaner. Definitely not a drastic change.

Does anyone have a pick of the Green w/ White Haze from Banquet? Or have those even started shipping yet? Just realized the listing says 'expected late June.' Says info current as of June 22nd.

Got an email from them the other day saying they opened a few and there was a "sand-like" residue on the copies they opened. It apparently can happen as part of the haze process. They emailed all customers to see if you wanted to keep it or they'd send it back to the manufacturer and they'll get replacements (possibly different color). I opted to keep my original as they said they cleaned the batch and it plays fine. Should be shipping this week.

Yeah, my copy came with a heavy sand residue, BUT it plays fine. No one ever emailed me but that's fine since I won't be returning this. This album rocks btw, My two favorite releases from them. 

Is yours the Banquet, MerchNow, or Hot Topic version?

Also, I don't do hipstergram. And it seems like you need a login to look up #raininjuly, search engine yields 0 useful results.  

I'd prob need a direct link, I dunno, I'm not into that #selfie #culturefail #garbage ... guess I'll just wait til they start poppin' up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...