Tradelist sale-

Kyle_ftl

Looking to possibly clean up a bit.  Just bought like 30 new records and I figure why not get some money and get rid of some of this stuff.  Let me know if you like anything, throw an offer my way or ask on a price.  Some stuff I'm not really looking to move, but some, especially ones where I have multiple copies of a record, are definitely for sale.  Examples on that are like my Acceptance records, Man Overboard, Straylight Run, whatever.  I'm attached to a few of my records, and some are new to me and haven't even been played yet, so I apologize if what you like isn't something I'm dying to move!

Anyways, just let me know if you're interested in anything I've got!

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/Kyle_ftl

Sent more stuff out today.  Thanks so much guys for buying some of this stuff!  I definitely hope you guys enjoy what I'm sending out!  I'm still down to sell more stuff and clear out more space if anyone wants anything!  Feel free to hit me up and ask!  I've sold some stuff I never expected to sell, and I'm down to let go of more!