WTB: Tool Aenima, Linda Perry "in flight" vinyl

Willsellout

Hey everyone. New to the boards. Just got back into vinyl after a very long hiatus. Used to have an extensive collection of hardcore, punk, and straight edge records back in the day. Anyway, I am looking for the 1st pressing of Tool Aenima...none of the bootleg crap that's floating around nowadays. Hit me up if you'd be willing to part with your copy. My wife is also looking for the Linda Perry "in flight" record. It's long out of print and pretty rare from what I've gathered. Once again, let me know if you would be willing to part wi it and what you'd like to get for it.

Thanks!

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I had no idea. My wife just picked up a copy through Discogs for about a hundred bucks. I guess they have gone a bit higher than that.

I sent back the test pressing of Aenima because of some annoying distortion on side C and I didn't feel the seller was completely honest with the sale. So I am now back on the lookout for an Aenima album.

It would be awesome to get a proper copy of Aenima but I'm not holding my breath. The test pressing did sound really really good on most of the songs but there were three songs that had right channel distortion. But Pushit and Aenima are two of my favorite songs. I couldn't overlook obvious and distracting noise when I'm paying as much as I did.