People in Sydney/Newcastle, Australia: Buy My Records

phoenixinflight

Hi there,

Selling a bunch of records. I have no mailers and need the cash relatively quickly so I would prefer to arrange pickup if you live in either Sydney (city) or Newcastle in Australia. PM me offers and we can work something out:

Anne - Dream Punx - Pink - Out of ???, Second Pressing
As Tall As Lions - You Can't Take It With You - Clear Out of ???, First Pressing, 2xLP
At The Drive In - Relationship Of Command - Orange Swirl - Out of 4000, Second Pressing, 2xLP (RSD '13)
Beatles, The - Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Black (180g) ????, Stereo Remastered
Beware Of Safety - Leaves/Scars - White with Black Streaks - Out of 100, First Pressing, 2xLP
Birds In Row - Collected - Black - Out of 1000, Second Pressing
Birds In Row - You, Me And The Violence - Yellow - Out of 300, First Pressing
Black Flag - Damaged - Black ????
Bygones - by- - Yellow - Out of 1000, First Pressing
Castevet - The Echo And The Light - Blue Marble (180g) - Out of 350, Second Pressing
Clint Mansell - Moon (OST) - Black (180g) ????
Cowboys Become Folk Heroes - Cowboys Become Folk Heroes - Black - Out of 500, First Pressing
Dangers - Anger - Grey - Out of 200, Second Pressing
Defeater - Empty Days & Sleepless Nights Black with Gold Labels - Out of 300, First Pressing, 2xLP
Doomriders - Grand Blood - River of Blood Out of 300, First Pressing
Drop Dead, Gorgeous - Be Mine Valentine and In Vogue - White with Red and Black streaks - Out of 1500, First Pressing, 12" + 7"
Drug Church - Paul Walker - Red Frosting - Out of 500, First Pressing
Eddie Vedder - Ukele Songs - Black - Out of ???, First Pressing
Every Time I Die - New Junk Aesthetic - Tan - Out of 400, First Pressing
Everyone Everywhere - Everyone Everywhere (2010) - Maroon - Out of 350, First Pressing
Everyone Everywhere - Everyone Everywhere (2012) - Blue/Green - Out of 500, First Pressing
Flume - Flume - Black - Out of 200, First Pressing (with Tote)
Forecast, The - In The Shadow Of Two Gunmen - Gold - Out of 125, First Pressing
Former Thieves - The Language That We Speak - Clear Red - Out of 500, First Pressing
Gang Of Four - Solid Gold - Black

Goodtime Boys - What's Left To Let Go - Clear with Peach Splatter - Out of 300, First Pressing
Graf Orlock - Destination Time: Today - White - Out of 850, First Pressing
Hans Zimmer & James Newtown Howard - The Dark Knight - Picture Disc - Out of ???, First Pressing
State Faults - Resonate/Desperate - Orange Marble - Out of 300, First Pressing (sealed)
Anthony Green - Young Legs - Black (180g) - Out of ???, First Pressing
Bad Books - II - Clear - Out of ???, First Pressing
Citizen - Youth - Random Mix - Out of 500, First Pressing (Deluxe Slipcover /100)
Isis - Oceanic - Picture Disc - Out of 250, Fourth Press, 2xLP
John Williams - Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace Picture Disc - ????, 2xLP
Kevin Devine - Bubblegum - Purple w/ Glitter - Out of 100, First Pressing
Kevin Devine - Bulldozer - Purple w/ Glitter - Out of 100, First Pressing
Killing The Dream - Fractures - White with Sky Blue Splatter - Out of 700, First Pressing
Killing The Dream - Lucky Me - Green Mix - Out of 300, First Pressing
Lavinia - There Is Light Between Us - Bronze with Silver Swirl - Out of 300, First Pressing
Life Long Tragedy - Destined For Anything - Clear Blue - Out of 700, First Pressing
Man Overboard - Before We Met: A Collection Of Old Songs - Black - Out of 100, First Pressing
Modern Life Is War - Fever Hunting - Grey, Olive and Green Split - Out of 700, First Pressing
Moneen - Hold That Sound - Black - Out of 223, First Pressing
Mountains - Choral - Black - Out of 500, Second Pressing, 2xLP, Brown Jacket
Moving Mountains - Pnuema - Blue - Out of 500, First Pressing, 2xLP
O'Brother - Basement Window - Black - Out of 1000, First Pressing (Etched B-Side)
Of Sinking Ships - Of Sinking Ships - Garbage Mix - Out of 621, First Pressing
Opeth - Ghost Reveries - Black (180g) - Out of 300, Second Pressing, 2xLP
Owls - Owls - Blue Marble - Out of ???, First Pressing
Red Sparowes - At The Soundless Dawn - Swamp - Out of 500, Fourth Pressing, 2xLP
Red Sparowes - Every Red Heart Shines Towards The Red Sun - Orange, Red, Yellow Mix Out of 500, Third Pressing, 2xLP
Red Sparowes - The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies The Answer - Clear Blue - Out of 200, First Pressing
Refused - Songs To Fan The Flames of Discontent - Clear Red - Out of 500, Second Pressing
Reign Supreme - Testing The Limits Of Infinite - White - Out of 330, First Pressing

Selaxon Lutberg & Subinterior The Meeting Clear with Grey Haze Out of 200, First Press, 2xLP
Shai Hulud - Misanthropy Pure - Gold - Out of 2000, First Pressing
Shipwreck A.D - Abyss - Blue and Black Mix - Out of 700, First Pressing
Silverstein - Discovering The Waterfront - Clear - Out of 1835, First Pressing
State Faults - Desolate Peaks - Deep Red Marble - Out of 150, First Pressing
Strike Anywhere - Change Is A Sound - Clear - Out of 300, Second Pressing
Talons - Hollow Realm - White - Out of 150, First Pressing
This Will Destroy You - Moving On The Edges Of Things - Picture Disc - Out of 1000, First Pressing
Touche Amore - Parting The Sea Between Brightness And Me - Black (180g) - Out of 961, First Pressing (Deluxe Hardcover Book)
Touche Amore - ...To The Beat Of A Dead Horse - White (180g) - Out of 250, Fourth Pressing (RSD 2011 Letterpress Ed.)
Trap Them - Seizures In Barren Praise - Cream with Black Splatter - Out of 1000, First Pressing
Until Your Heart Stops - Errors - White - Out of 200, First Pressing
Whirr - Around - Milky Clear with Black Splatter - Out of 1350, First Pressing, Die-Cut Cover
Whirr - Distressor - Black - Our of 500, First Pressing (as Whirl)
Windhand - Soma - Black (180g) - Out of 500, First Pressing, 2xLP
Transit - Something Left Behind - Solid Blue Marble - Out of 250, First Pressing
Transit - Stay Home - Transparent Orange - Out of 135, First Pressing
Transplants - Transplants - Black