Turntable Stylus

Hi All,  I am searching for a new Stylus for my Panasonic SL-N5. I have seen them on places like Ebay for a very cheap price but I am after something a little more expensive and longer lasting. Below is a link to the one i have seen but i was wondering if other companies do them and not just the cheap plastic ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Stylus-for-Panasonic-Technics-SLN5-SLQ300-SLQ6-SLQD2-SLQD3-SLQD33-SLQX200-/330798008054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d051906f6

kind regards,

Ben

The plastic is just the housing and not really important and they will all be housed in plastic of some sort or another.

You will get different people making them but your choice nowadays will be limited to 2 or maybe 3 at best and they will all be basically the same as they follow the Panasonic original pattern so that they fit your cartridge and work with your arm as best as they can.

Your biggest problem and the reason that they can't vary at all is that with that sort of table you can only use that type of stylus as you can't change the cartridge or make any adjustments to the tonearm even if you could so I would just keep with the cheap ones that are available to you and maybe put the extra money toward a bit better turntable