For trade/for sale Mellon Collie and infinite 4lp box set

Diegopoole

Completely unopened looking to either sell or trade. I like indie rock and hip hop. Also, if you prefer cheaper I have a opened set in very good condition. I received the new one as a gift but I already have it!

Here is my collection. Not updated but gives you a sense of my likes. http://www.discogs.com/user/diegopoole/collection

For the opened set, which has only been opened for about a week, I would like ~$60. Two of the records, the first and second have been played once each. They sound great. Both are the newer repress release where Zero is corrected. I will not be able to ship this until January 4th.

For the new box set which I prefer to sell, 75 including shipping is preferred. I can ship monday.

Some people have made offers and I am looking into trades, will probably make up my mind this weekend.

If anyone has an slightly used Last of Us mondo boxset I would be interested in trading plus adding a little cash!