Doctor Who: The 50th Anniversary Collection 4 LP Box Set

Here's what I don't understand. You get access to these properties, and could potentially put out a catalog of releases for them over the long term and it would be a cash cow.

* Mega Man 2

* Mega Man 3

* Mega Man 4

* Doctor Who 11th-12th Doctor

* Doctor Who 9th-10th Doctor

* Doctor Who 5th-8th Doctor

These could be spaced out and reasonably priced, but yield much more in the long run. Instead these "Best Of's" feel like quick, dirty cash grabs. I know the vinyl boom has a limit, but the "nerdy" pressings are just now becoming the rage. They have a ceiling but I don't think we are anywhere near it, especially if you make smart decisions in what you press.

Anyway just my two cents.

Here's what I don't understand. You get access to these properties, and could potentially put out a catalog of releases for them over the long term and it would be a cash cow.

* Mega Man 2

* Mega Man 3

* Mega Man 4

* Doctor Who 11th-12th Doctor

* Doctor Who 9th-10th Doctor

* Doctor Who 5th-8th Doctor

These could be spaced out and reasonably priced, but yield much more in the long run. Instead these "Best Of's" feel like quick, dirty cash grabs. I know the vinyl boom has a limit, but the "nerdy" pressings are just now becoming the rage. They have a ceiling but I don't think we are anywhere near it, especially if you make smart decisions in what you press.

Anyway just my two cents.

From a fan stand point we understand and appreciate that perspective but there are certain logistics involved in licensing that make that somewhat prohibitive and not as cut and dry as it would seem. There are plenty of voices on both sides of the fence within every step in making these licensed properties come to fruition on vinyl. However, with that being said we are taking the appropriate steps to release more Mega Man related content in the future which perhaps will be more to your liking.