All this GASLIGHT ANTHEM talk...

706union.... you keep bringing up Avail... you remember the lyrics to "5th Wheel"??

I'm tired of always changing

I'm tired of being seen

the path is leading homeward bound

only god knows where I've been

Tim's not thanking anybody but he certainly does reference a higher being.... just sayin'

Yeah I hear you but it´s certainly a difference whether you mention a construct like God or putting it on the thanks list. To me it doesn´t say anything about religious beliefs and I´ve never heard AVAIL heading towards that direction.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

Two members are Jewish. I'm pretty sure Brian thanks Jesus but I could be wrong.

I believe the other member who thanks God is Alex Levine, who again, is Jewish. It's entirely possible to be spiritual/believe in a higher power and not believe in organized religion.

Two members are Jewish. I'm pretty sure Brian thanks Jesus but I could be wrong.

I believe the other member who thanks God is Alex Levine, who again, is Jewish. It's entirely possible to be spiritual/believe in a higher power and not believe in organized religion.

Great point. To say punk and organized religion are at odds is an understatement but to say the two can not coexist in some form is totally ignorant.