WTB: BASTILLE, TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Isaella

Hey, this is my first time using this website, so hi everyone. Last year (2019) I lost over 2000 items of band merch and over 4000 vinyl in the Australian bushfires. Whilst studying medicine i underwent several surgeries for sever burns I sustained during the fires, now I have just started to recover financially I am now trying to get my collection back. For now my major item I want to recover is Bastille: The singles club (Bad Blood edition) I am looking for all 7 vinyl plus the box, I am willing to pay good money for these items, I'm also looking for other vinyl from bastille as well as Twenty One Pilots, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Capaldi and Imagine Dragons (for now). I am on Instagram and depop as @bandmerchwanted. Please if you have any of the singles or anything else please please please let me know as Bastile is the only thing that has kept me alive *I even have their band tattooed on me multiple times* so please help me out!

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope your recovery is going okay. I don’t have any Bastille vinyl but I do have the Urban Outfitters variant of Trench that I’d be willing to let go of. I’m not sure how much shipping would be since I’m located in the US but if you’re interested feel free to message me. Good luck on the rest of your search, I hope you can build your collection again!

• 1 year later...