WTB - Coheed and Cambria Variants/Rarities (RIAA included in want list)

webersp

Hi all, 

Seems Coheed in general doesn't come up here often, but I'm looking for a few variants and then would be interested if you have anything rare/unique (test pressings, RIAA awards, etc.)  My collection is relatively extensive already but if you have something interesting feel free to ask, mostly want back a few things I regret selling years ago in college when I was doing an unpaid internship, and then some difficult to find items I've never owned.  I've also got a few commonly available pressings on the list that I'd buy for low prices just to have to beat around.   If you have other cool memorabilia (including comics/Prize Fighter related, big fan of both!) feel free to ask as well, I'm not a completionist collector by any means but sometimes something interesting comes up I've never seen or that I think is cool.  

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:08

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Loaded: 100.00%

0:19
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Listed in order of my most desired to least desired, suggested prices all are ballpark figures and depend on condition;

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:08

RIAA Gold Record Award/Plaque - $500+ depending on condition, which album (both In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 and Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. I: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness are certified)  I'm also willing to pay a modest information fee for a lead that results in me obtaining one of these, please let me know if that part is against the rules.  Lastly and perhaps most importantly, would like to note that if I end up with one of these that is not from the original recipient named, I do not care how they came to be separated with it or you ended up with it, but I will do my best to locate them and ask if they would like to be reunited with it  for my cost of acquiring it.  I've been a huge fan of the comics and music since I was a kid, but I'm not going to separate someone from an award they received for their work on something meaningful to me if it's also meaningful to them and they regret getting rid of it, life happens.  Very serious buyer on this so don't let the $500 starting price deter you, that's the price for a no name recipient award that's in need of restoration work.  If you're reading this 5+ years from now, chances are I still need these.  

Good Apollo Vol 1 Tour Pressing Clear/Blood Splatter - Sold on tour, not sure on numbering $125ish listed highly on the desire list not because of rarity but because I think they just didn't sell these at the show I was at..I was one of the first people in and went straight to the merch booth and didn't get one, no fan VIP tickets at the show I went to so maybe they only sold them at those shows.

All Albums: Test Pressings, One offs, etc. Anything out of the ordinary, pricing is understandably hard to ballpark here.  Unlikely but if you have anything unreleased that's always cool and I am willing to sign an NDA (non-jokingly). 

Second Stage Turbine Blade Variants: 

Green  - $175

White - $175

Grayscale (tour variant if I recall correctly? I had all of these and wish I hadn't sold them) - $220

Afterman

Interested in most color variants for the right price, not willing to pay anything crazy. 

In Keeping Secrets

Same as above. 

No World for Tomorrow

I'd take an extra Gunslingers variant or one of the etched copies around or below MSRP. 

The Color Before the Sun 

Whatever variants, below MSRP 

Year of the Black Rainbow 

I'd take an extra at or just above MSRP just to play, but full disclosure these fetch a pretty good price so unless you're just being friendly and want it to go to someone who plays it, sell it to someone else haha. 

Unheavenly Creatures

Whatever you've got around or below MSRP. Extra play copies. 

Lastly, this is actually pretty high on my want list but if you have one of the COVID-19 cancelled shirts for the NWFT Neverender (preferably a medium) you'd like to part with, let me know.  Bought my presale tickets but missed this shirt somehow! Also delete or let me know if not allowed, didn't see any rule against asking for something like this in a predominantly WTB vinyl thread. 

Thanks for reading, show me what you've got! 

Edited by webersp
purchased white.