Out Now: HUMANOIDS - Year Of The Snake 7"!

I love this band, these songs and the artwork.

The Humanoids are back with their follow up to the "Are Born" 12" EP. Hailing from St. Louis, MO. These 5 gentlemen bring you 2 new songs and a cover of The Wipers "Youth of America". If you like a healthy dose of melody in your punk, this maybe the release for you! Think Dag Nasty, Dillinger four, and Naked Raygun and you will be on the right track.

[image]

Pressing is as follows:

400 on black, and 100 on clear orange

$6ppd in US

$7ppd in Can/Mex

$8.50 Int.

Specials:

-For those interested in owning both The Humanoids "Are Born" 12" and "Year of the Snake", please send $12ppd to the address below.

-Get any 3 7"s releases for $12ppd! These releases are available:

RBR3: The Gateway District "S/T" 7"

RBR4: American Cheeseburger "Modern Advice" 7"

RBR6: The Humanoids "Are Born" LP

RBR7: Complete Waste "S/T" 7

RBR8: American Cheeseburger/Canadian Rifle Split 7"

RBR9: Loser Life "Life Number 2" 7"

RBR10: Autistic Youth "I Want To See Every Tower Fall" 7"

RBR11: The Humanoids "Year of the Snake" 7"

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY WHAT RECORDS YOU ARE ORDERING, PLUS AN ALTERNATIVES IN CASE THE ONES YOU WANT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

The specials are ONLY available in USA until I get the chance to figure out shipping-Sorry! (I have already taken a mental note that you think I am an idiot, so please save it)

You may paypal is [email protected].

Distros get in touch for wholesale pricing.

You can also find my releases through No Idea, Ebullition, Grave Mistake, Bistro Distro, Taken by Suprise, ect.

Please keep in mind I only get around to doing mailorder ONCE week, and sometimes ONCE every other week. I know it sucks to wait, but I need to give you the heads up so you aren't scratching your heads. I apologize to anyone who has waited past the two week mark for their records and appreciate your patience!

Song from this 7" at http://www.myspace.com/thehumanoidsruleearth

One of my favorite bands out of St. Louis. I was at the release show on Sunday. They played with Off With Their Heads at a venue that only holds 49 people. It was such a fun show! The band that played before the Humanoids played The Lillingtons - Death by Television from front to back.

Pick this up and get their previous LP, Are Born.