FS: Brand New, Circa Survive, Thursday

yvxm

I have a copy of Brand New Deja Entendu i'm looking to sell. It has the barcode on the back meaning first press. I saw people selling this for around 100. I'd like to get 95. I also have the seven inch sic transit gloria if anyone is interested. And finally i'm looking to sell Juturna which i never played but it has been opened and a sealed War All the Time. Send me a message with offers. Thanks

i want a repress of your favorite weapon but who knows when it comes to brand new

Aren't you the guy who had the white YFW?

yes he is. he has come here just to sell rare or hard to find stuff or find out how much they are worth it appears. he also tried selling a copy of the thursday/envy split that was missing a label on one side.

Guest adam526
Goes out to anyone: I'd trade the Jesus 7" for the Sic Transit 7", or the Jude Law 7"

Seriously? Goodluck, jesus 7" has about 1/4 the appeal/collectability as the other two 7"s.

I realize that, but It's worth a try. To me atleast.

Seriously? Goodluck, jesus 7" has about 1/4 the appeal/collectability as the other two 7"s.

I realize that, but It's worth a try. To me atleast.

Keep looking. My last 2 or 3 orders have been from overseas distros. Hell look at my current order that I'm waiting for paypal e-check to clear:

> CONVERGE - WHEN FOREVER COMES CRASHING (LP), approx 25 Dollar

> BRAND NEW - SIC TRANSIT GLORIA..GLORY FADES (Color Vinyl), approx 8 Dollar

> GET UP KIDS, THE - LOVE TELLER (Vinyl Single), approx 9 Dollar

> BREATHER RESIST - FULL OF TOUNGES (Color Vinyl), approx 7 Dollar

> GET UP KIDS / COALESCE - SPLIT (Color Vinyl Single) blue vinyl, approx 9 Dollar