IKEA Shelving Unit - Help, must find

Anyone know which model at IKEA was/is 86" tall, 15" deep (or perhaps 15.5-16" with the bottom jutting out a little and 14.5" wide.

I can't seem to find it on the website. The Lack, Expedit and Billy all seem to be other sizes. I bought this shelving 2 years ago, and got three of them for $119 or $129 each but can't remember for sure.

They have six compartments and a backing.

Regardless, they work great and I was planning on adding to the three I have. Anyone have any idea?

Clearly its not the expedit as he says it is not, plus he clearly says it had a backing which the expedit does not.

I think I might have what you mentioned, they no longer make it. I bought them about 4 or so years ago. They work real good for records, had glass shelves for them too if you wanted.

Do you have a picture? Hell if you wanna drive to Columbus I will sell you the tall skinny and the tall double wide for 40 bucks. The skinny has glass doors too.

Thanks, will definitely post a picture if someone can tell me how to do it.

Not the expedit, as this has six storage areas vs. five and is 86" tall vs. 72 7/8". Plus mine does have a backing like the aforementioned traby, but is a tall "tower" look like the expedit.

Thx of the offer in Columbus, perhaps a last resort if its the same one. Mine is white.

Clearly its not the expedit as he says it is not, plus he clearly says it had a backing which the expedit does not.

I think I might have what you mentioned, they no longer make it. I bought them about 4 or so years ago. They work real good for records, had glass shelves for them too if you wanted.

Do you have a picture? Hell if you wanna drive to Columbus I will sell you the tall skinny and the tall double wide for 40 bucks. The skinny has glass doors too.

pm'd