sleep calling/talking/texting

My roommate my first year of college used to tell me I would have full on conversations with him when he got up for class. I would have no idea what he was talking about later on. I'm always subconsciously awake. I had to set up an obstacle course to my alarm clock otherwise I would turn it off and never remember even waking up to it.

Maybe your roommate took sleeping pills? My mom takes those and she'll have whole conversations with you and tell you the same exact story in the morning because she won't remember anything.

...I also caught her sleep eating more than a couple times. She always does it naked. One time I caught her eating EVERYTHING in sight and when I tried to make her go back to her room, she stopped by the trashcan and tried to eat a couple of pieces of garbage. The worst was when she woke up in covered in chocolate in excruciating pain. Apparently, she was eating chocolate sauce, spilled some, fell in it, and cracked a rib. She remembers nothing but the evidence was all over the kitchen floor.

Guest smccown13
True story:

When I was a kid I used to sleep walk. One time I walked into my parents bedroom, opened up their closet, dropped my pants. My mom goes "What are you doing Scott?"

wait a god damned minute... your name isn't kirby?!

::)

More the reason why you can trust a guy named Scott..