Listen and let me know

Hey guys if you check the other sectionof the board you will know I am in the process of launching my new Label Gruff Beard Records and our first band with be Long Island own Ink and Lead please give them a listen http://www.myspace.com/inkandleadmusic

and just let me know what you think for some reason I feel more people will check it out on this section of the board then other maybe I am wrong and if so sorry for making two threads.

Please any feedback is good feedback even if you think they suck and wish they would all get swine flu and die horrible deaths!

Good music but nothing really stood out to me. I have a feeling if I keep listening it will really grow on me and I'll come to love it though.

Thanks for the feedback man and def keep listening......also the new jams are fucking killer get stoked on those if you think these are any good those will blow ya away

Although i don't really listen to this kind of music a lot, these guys sound pretty good. The quality of the songs is really good and sounds professional to me.

Thanks man there lucky to have a nice studio hook up so the recordings come out pretty sick.......keep the feedback coming come on Danthechuckdiezelfan take a listen and let me know what you think ;D