The Takers "Taker Easy" mp3 (listen,download,share

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

The Takers "Taker Easy" [mp3]

http://suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/thetakers/mp3/takereasy_160.mp3

We are so fucking excited to be putting out the debut album for the Takers and we can't wait for you to hear the title track from the album. The song, "Taker Easy" might be my favorite song from the album, although there are about 3 or 4 songs that take that distinction depending on the day. The song gives you a pretty good taste of what to expect and for me, the album reminds me of the Country and Western my dad played for me in his pickup truck. He would actually be rolling over in his grave if he knew we worked with bands like the Takers. As a kid, I had no love for the genre, but it is funny how your life takes you down a lot of different paths and at the end, you find yourself loving the music you once hated.

I said it before, I'll say it again. The Takers are Suburban Home's Outlaw Country band. They should be sent back in time to share the stage with, Johnny, and Waylon, but lucky for us, they are a band now. I love this band, I love this record, and I hope you might consider taking a listen. If you like what you hear, please consider downloading the track and sharing it with others. Put it on a mix tape, send the link to friends, post it on your blog. And while you are at it, make sure you pre-order their upcoming album (and while you are there, don't forget their Curse of a Drunk 7" and their split with Austin Lucas).

The Takers releases for sale in the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home store

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=the%20takers&sku=sh1

We are working on a huge contest with Punknews and are hoping to give away a bottle of whiskey to one lucky Punknews reader. Stay tuned for that (still trying to work out the logistics).

Guest Admin
These guys are so fucking amazing live I got some video from HOH maybe one day ill get off my lazy ass and send it to ya Virgil!

please do.