GUTS / JIZZ KIDS "Split" 7" and more...

Hey everyone, first post here. Sorry for the shameless self promotion! My little label No Breaks Records has a couple new releases out and a pre-order going on for our next release ( due out by the end of July )

NBR 009 The Guts / The Jizz Kids "A Safe Return to the Forest" 7 inch, A split release with Knowhere Records.

Two of Pop Punk's best acts together on one piece of wax. The Jizz Kids (Half-Apers, Part-Accelerators) hailing from Rotterdam, NL--PunkRockCity#1 have had a good run building up momentum and popularity amongst the most purest of pop punk fans. Here, the bands sophmore release, has them knocking out some of the most catchy, full-throttled pop punk you'll ever hear. The Guts prove that hard work pays off. This band has been kicking ass up and down the circut for years. Putting out great albums, playing awesome shows and at one point backing up Ben Weasel himself. Either way you look at it the pairing of these two bands is a match made in bubblegum heaven. It's available on both Gold (250 copies pressed) and Blue Vinyl (253 copies pressed) 4.00

[image]

[image]

NBR 008 Revolutionary Youth "Bleed / Decay" LP

On the heels of their self-titled CD, Revolutionary Youth has come out with another full length, this time on 12”, with eight new tracks! Like their previous releases, it was recorded and mastered at the legendary Jam Room studio with Jay Matheson (Antischism, Kylesa, In/Humanity, etc). Without doubt, “Bleed/Decay” is their most dynamic release, taking influence from 90’s era screamo, modern melodic crust, post-rock as well as heaver doom-laden sections. The three piece from Atlanta, two not even out of high school, put a tremendous amount of energy into this release: handscreened covers, a small sewn together lyric booklet, a handscreend patch and contains a card for their local community arts space. This young band; serious and passionate, should not go unnoticed. 200 pressed on midnight blue / black vinyl 8.00

[image]

The Prozacs "Playing The Chords We Love" LP A split release with Knowhere Records

[image]

Hailing from a little town outside of Boston, Mass. The Prozacs are a strong tradition in Pop Punk. The band has many releases under their belts but this is the first time we find the Prozacs on 12" vinyl. Brought to you in collaboration with Knowhere Records out of Grand Rapids, MI. This record is a must have for any fan of pop punk. "Playing The Chords We Love" was released in December 2008 in CD format by Cheapskate Records out of NY. The Prozacs have formula when it comes to their songs. One that prevents us from comparing them to other Pop Punk bands out there. All I can say is they are singular and infectious. If you like your Pop Punk a little harder, edgier and full of whit and sentiment then the Prozacs are for you and what better way to be introduced to the band then with their brand new record...I'll leave it up to you. Did I mention that it comes with your choice of Red or White Vinyl. This is a pre-order I expect these records to be in stock by the end of July. 10.00

Order any of these releases and many many more directly through No Breaks or Knowhere records. Also be sure to check out our distro for 100's of other punk records.

http://www.nobrakesatl.com/no-breaks-records

http://www.knowhererecords.com

I don't really wanna pre-order but I'll definitely pick up the Jizz Kids when it's out.

Both the Guts / Jizz Kids split 7" and the Revolutionary Youth LP are out now and ready to ship. Its only the Prozacs LP that is a pre-order. Vinyl Collective seems to be sold out of both already but you can order from me at....

http://www.nobrakesatl.com/no-breaks-records