HEY! did you win the s/t HDQ lp on ebay last week?

this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hung-Drawn-Quartered-LP-punk-hardcore_W0QQitemZ360173745880QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item53dc0736d8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_2926wt_1602

if so, it is sitting next to my computer desk right now. seems the seller made the mistake of switching addresses on the two HDQ records he was shipping out, so chances are you received the one that i actually won (the "you suck!" lp). if you can prove this was your win, and you received my record instead, i'd like to trade straight out with you instead of having to send back to the seller and wait another week and a half to get the record i won.

for the record, this is the auction i won:

http://cgi.ebay.com/H-D-Q-You-Suck-LP-punk-hardcore_W0QQitemZ360173754789QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item53dc0759a5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_2926wt_1602

i actually sent him a message the day after the auction ended asking him if he was the one who had won it because i know he has been wanting it for awhile, he said he didn't win it. oh and it looks like the seller isn't really wanting to work too hard to resolve the issue, he just gave me a $5 refund for shipping (which was free to begin with) and i guess thats it. if i didn't already own the item i would be stoked but i pretty much paid money (though it was only $10 after the refund) for a record i already have.

yo stefan i know you'll read this, if you have an extra copy of 'you suck' i will trade you straight out for it. PM me and we'll talk regardless, you have a few other things i would grab instead.