WANT: any BLINK 182 LP's or EOTS promo pack

vince182

i was able to score a take off your pants and jacket today from a seller on here and was lucky but good luck . i know if you look on ebay there is one up right now . also the tin just sold on ebay for i think 100 as well .

yea your post reminded me of how i have to get back on top of finnding the rest (P'S) of the blink collection, and no way i missed out on that tin, it was really on ebay? crap

thanks for the reply, and btw that was fa$t

yep there is some represses in the works and some first time presses although i believe its been confirmed it will not be a box set of any kind . Although for people who collect that doesnt effect them much , now if you buy just to listen then of coarse dont drop a bunch of money on something when its about to be repressed .

thats just insane . i hope when you play that tape jesus himself talks to you . man i really wish when i used to see blink in 94 and 95 with like 10 people at the show i bought some stuff LOL .

Yeah i feel the same way... I am just happy i was able to catch them a few times in small clubs.

The blink/unwritten law tour was so much fun. I was able to catch that in tampa and in orlando when i was like 15.

Thinking back on it, i kinda find it strange that my local music store (music exchange in clearwater) had a midnight sale when Dude ranch came out. They were getting popular but not HUGE at the time. I never see music stores staying open late so they can push an album release like that these days.

thats just insane . i hope when you play that tape jesus himself talks to you . man i really wish when i used to see blink in 94 and 95 with like 10 people at the show i bought some stuff LOL .

Yeah i feel the same way... I am just happy i was able to catch them a few times in small clubs.

The blink/unwritten law tour was so much fun. I was able to catch that in tampa and in orlando when i was like 15.

Thinking back on it, i kinda find it strange that my local music store (music exchange in clearwater) had a midnight sale when Dude ranch came out. They were getting popular but not HUGE at the time. I never see music stores staying open late so they can push an album release like that these days.

I think Cheapo in Austin does that. I think they stay open til 12 every day though.