PO: COBRA SKULLS "American Rubicon" LP red w/ whit

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

COBRA SKULLS "American Rubicon" LP red w/ white marble vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH151-1

I will keep this simple. Cobra Skulls are one of the best punk bands in the world, in my opinion. They bring an energy to their songs few bands can match. They tackle subjects most bands won't touch. Everything they do, I think they do better than 99 percent of the punk bands out there. If I had to do a math equation to describe what they do, I would do the following:

(Against Me + Agent Orange) x Adolescents = Cobra Skulls

Regardless of any of the above, you should listen to this album. I love it and am honored to co-release it with Red Scare. There are 2 colors: 500 on Red w/ White Marble (VC exclusive) and 500 on Grey (available elsewhere). Interpunk has the Grey available now so if you are looking to get both colors, visit both sites.

We should have vinyl in about 2 weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just got my copy and it is clear red with no white marble. Also it doesn't have an insert, was it meant to?

they should have had an insert. Email info@ and maybe we can send the insert with another order.

And they were supposed to be red w/ white, but if you saw the photos, the pressing plant had some confusion and made them all transparent red.

Got my Interpunk version yesterday and it has an insert. Something's holding up my VC order and I don't know what it could be.

email info@ or andy@ and he can help you figure out what is holding things up