Anyone here that was part of the "Crux Club"......

Did you get my recent E mail??

Anyway, most people got refunds or free records, a long time ago, there is maybe 15 or so left that didn't want either option, or I wasn't able to get a response from.

We have two new killer records headed to the people left. People that were a part of the Crux club will be the first to recieve these..

Also both are TP/PO's

First is

"The Nerve Scheme: Punks Not Punk 7" 5 song E.P

[image]

Free download http://www.mediafire.com/file/1lymjmmnlor/Look At Me PNP.mp3 click there for a free track.

The second one is a biggie

The Spears: "Shove" LP Release

[image]

Very limited and very high quality audiophile 180 gram vinyl. 200 Black, 100 opaque red. Very very limited. It is being cut now, and should have some nice deep grooves, and crisp clean sound, and a wider dymanic range than typical pressings. This is a really beautiful record.

We should have test pressings in, in about 2 weeks.

Official release dates are February for The Nerve Scheme, and March for The Spears.

Pre-orders go out in mid January for The Nerve Scheme, and Feb for The Spears.

We aren't taking pre-orders for The Spears record until this upcoming tuesday Feb 1st, when we get the reference. And get a solid delivery date.

These are both coming out on a new subsidary label launching in January

[image]

The sub label will be releasing only audiophile quality, high end vinyl releases. And will also be broadening the genres a bit more than Jailhouse.

Jailhouse will always still be in full effect, but for the most part Jailhouse will be releasing CD and digital, and some of the really old vinyl releases we will be getting back in print.

Sixty Nine Apple Recordings, will have recordings from Alternative, to hardcore and in between, all under the umbrella of punk rock, but much more diverse than the Jailhouse label, most releases won't be cheap , but most will be very limited and most will be pressed on 180-200 gram, with the mastering and cutting done with that format in mind. We're going to start keeping better track of pressing numbers, and such as well.

We're going to try to press cheaper versions of some of the records, but releases that we are really passionate about will only be released on the highest quality wax.

Upcoming releases within the next 6 months on the label include.

Down By Law

Teenage Rehab

The F- Bombers

Spears

The Nerve Scheme

Middle Class Trash

Possibly Clint Jivoin (awesome rock/rockabilly/country)

Moral Crux (repress)

Pink Lincolns (suck and bloat) and possible new material.

And more throughout the summer time, and some new bands.

Jailhouse also has a couple of new bands coming Jan, and will be releasing the cd formats of a lot of the Sixty Nine Apple releases.

Wow.. this was a long post. Sorry about that.

So.. if you are/were part of the Crux club, and didn't work out an arrangment, or were unable to reach me, E mail me! Check your spam box as well, sometimes our e mails will drop in there.

But yeah, you will be getting these as soon as we do, and 1 of you will get a test press as well.

Yes, you'll be getting the next few releases automatically. I actually think there is only 6 people that we never got a hold of, or worked something out with.

So unless there is some objections, we are going to try to send send a test press in addition to records automatically.

e mail me if you like [email protected]