FS: NOFX Minor Threat Methadones Weasels and more

mystic84

Here's listed what I'm trying to get rid of. Multiple purchases are welcome, and I'm selling all of this stuff for low prices. Free shipping on big purchases. Please help me make some room. PM me or reply down here with offers. Thanks a lot.

7"

Dopamines, The / Till Plains - Split - It's Alive Records - Light gray (not sure) vinyl, limited to 120

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Black vinyl, limited to 500 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Gold vinyl, limited to 500 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Red vinyl, Interpunk exclusive, hand-numbered, limited to 100 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - I Believe / Exit 17 - Underground Communiqué Records - First pressing, black vinyl ON HOLD

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T - Recess Records - First pressing, blue vinyl, limited to 300 (??)

Queers, The / Hotlines, The - Split - Devil's Jukebox Records - White vinyl, limited to 666

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe! - It's Alive Records - First pressing, black vinyl, w/ poster and insert, limited to 150

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe! - It's Alive Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, w/ poster, cd and insert, limited to 500

Steinways, The / Peadboys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Black vinyl, limited to 400

Steinways, The / Peadboys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Test pressing, limited to 5

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls - Split - Adeline Records - First pressing, maroon/white opaque vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls - Split - Adeline Records - Second pressing, clear yellow w/ black splattered vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket / Prototipes - Split - It's Alive Records - First pressing, cocke bottle (clear) vinyl, limited to 500

Tiltwheel and Off With Their Heads - Split - Small Pool Records / Fast Crowd Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, limited to 400

12"

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball - Black vinyl

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Seventh pressing, white-grayish vinyl, limited to 2,000, sealed

NOFX - Eating Lamb - Epitaph records - Black vinyl, sealed

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Blue vinyl, limited to 400 ON HOLD

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Orange vinyl, limited to 500, sealed

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Pink vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Purple vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Last version, sealed

NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum - Epitaph Records - Blue vinyl, american pressing, sealed

NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum - Epitaph Records - Blue vinyl, european pressing

NOFX - The Decline - Fat Wreck Chords - Black vinyl ON HOLD

Off With Their Heads - From The Bottom - No Idea Records - First pressing, marbled purple vinyl, limited to 175

Off With Their Heads - Hospitals - Recess Records - Purplish vinyl, limited to 500

Queers, The - Love Songs For The Retarded

Ramones - Ramones - Sire Records - Early repressing, black vinyl

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear blue vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Clear vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - White vinyl, limited to 500

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing - Cold Feet Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, limited to 400

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing - Cold Feet Records - Second pressing, white vinyl, limited to 100

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Black vinyl, limited to 200

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Green vinyl, limited to 50

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Purple vinyl, limited to 125

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Yellow vinyl, limited to 125

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records (White and pink splattered): http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/mystic84/?action=view&current=IMGP1191.jpg

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records (Clear and red): http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/mystic84/IMGP1192.jpg

Teenage Bottlerocket - They Came From The Sahadows - Fat Wreck Chords - Green vinyl, limited to 536 ON HOLD

A little update (TBR):

7"

Dopamines, The / Till Plains - Split - It's Alive Records - Light gray (not sure) vinyl, limited to 120

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Black vinyl, limited to 500

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Gold vinyl, limited to 500

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Red vinyl, Interpunk exclusive, hand-numbered, limited to 100

Methadones, The - I Believe / Exit 17 - Underground Communiqué Records - First pressing, black vinyl

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T - Recess Records - First pressing, blue vinyl, limited to 300 (??)

Queers, The / Hotlines, The - Split - Devil's Jukebox Records - White vinyl, limited to 666

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe! - It's Alive Records - First pressing, black vinyl, w/ poster and insert, limited to 150

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe! - It's Alive Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, w/ poster, cd and insert, limited to 500

Steinways, The / Peadboys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Black vinyl, limited to 400

Steinways, The / Peadboys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Test pressing, limited to 5

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls - Split - Adeline Records - First pressing, maroon/white opaque vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls - Split - Adeline Records - Second pressing, clear yellow w/ black splattered vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket / Prototipes - Split - It's Alive Records - First pressing, cocke bottle (clear) vinyl, limited to 500

Tiltwheel and Off With Their Heads - Split - Small Pool Records / Fast Crowd Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, limited to 400

12"

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball - Black vinyl

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Seventh pressing, white-grayish vinyl, limited to 2,000, sealed

NOFX - Eating Lamb - Epitaph records - Black vinyl, sealed

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Blue vinyl, limited to 400

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Orange vinyl, limited to 500, sealed

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Pink vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Purple vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Last version, sealed

NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum - Epitaph Records - Blue vinyl, american pressing, sealed

NOFX - Pump Up The Valuum - Epitaph Records - Blue vinyl, european pressing

NOFX - The Decline - Fat Wreck Chords - Black vinyl

Off With Their Heads - From The Bottom - No Idea Records - First pressing, marbled purple vinyl, limited to 175

Off With Their Heads - Hospitals - Recess Records - Purplish vinyl, limited to 500

Queers, The - Love Songs For The Retarded

Ramones - Ramones - Sire Records - Early repressing, black vinyl

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear blue vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Clear vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - White vinyl, limited to 500

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing - Cold Feet Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, limited to 400

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing - Cold Feet Records - Second pressing, white vinyl, limited to 100

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Black vinyl, limited to 200

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Green vinyl, limited to 50

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Purple vinyl, limited to 125

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Yellow vinyl, limited to 125

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records (White and pink splattered): http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/mystic84/?action=view&current=IMGP1191.jpg

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records (Clear and red): http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/mystic84/IMGP1192.jpg

Teenage Bottlerocket - They Came From The Sahadows - Fat Wreck Chords - Green vinyl, limited to 536