Free E-Stores on LimitedPressing.com HAITI RELIEF!

so could i be a "distro" if i've got a shitload of cds and some vinyl that i'm looking to get rid of? i do have multiple copies i picked up of stuff from small labels/independent bands awhile back with hopes of a distro but i never got around to doing anything...

yea I was wondering the same thing. could I use to just unload part of my collection? or is that frowned upon...?

so could i be a "distro" if i've got a shitload of cds and some vinyl that i'm looking to get rid of? i do have multiple copies i picked up of stuff from small labels/independent bands awhile back with hopes of a distro but i never got around to doing anything...

Sure sign up, pick a name, make a store, sell tons of shit you got around your place. We would love to have you!

I set one up and the donate button went away when i was done setting it up... where can i find it and get credit for my store making the donation?

just go back into the store sign up page and click the button to donate. We'll know who donates cause paypal sends us a paid token(receipt), no problem at all. We really appreciate it!

Thanks guys!

I totally missed your question, sorry about that.

Yes set up a standard paypal account. Then when you sign up for a store we ask you what the email address is. Then all products you post are linked to that paypal address. Someone goes in, ads your cd to the cart, pays through paypal, you get the cash less the normal 177% fee paypal charges you and boom you're good! Paypal setup is fairly simple. If you have any specific questions drop us an email. Thanks!

I set one up and the donate button went away when i was done setting it up... where can i find it and get credit for my store making the donation?

just go back into the store sign up page and click the button to donate. We'll know who donates cause paypal sends us a paid token(receipt), no problem at all. We really appreciate it!

So i've been trying to do this and I keep getting this message when i try to send a donation:

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

I've done this several times. hmmm

So i've been trying to do this and I keep getting this message when i try to send a donation:

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

I've done this several times. hmmm

Not our end, things are working good over here. I would try either restarting your browser or a different browser. Haven't had any complaints yet on the donation button.