Fucked Up collectors, help me out!

salaho

idiot hates Judge and owes Offspring "ixnay" LP? my point is proven...

Judge blows, and I payed something like 7 bucks for that LP.

You know what I love about variant collectors? How almost every one of them at some point (usually in the first few years) decides to sell of all of their variants and just keep one copy of each record.

For the record epheron seems like a pretty cool guy, sure he is missing some essential Jam records, and duty now for the future is essential for any devo fans, I am sure we would get along great in person as long as he sold / traded me certain 7"s I like of his... oh and another thing you seem to be into hardcore yet you don't own a copy of vicious circle by the zero boys. I take issue with that a bit.

I would have just spent 15 on the repress.

and that's why you aren't a collector...

You seem to have the world collector confused with the word tool. See wouldn't it make more sense to spend 15 bucks of your 1500 on the repress then spend the rest of the 1500 on a shit ton of more records? Wouldn't that be a more efficient collecting strategy?

• 2 weeks later...

and that's why you aren't a collector...

You seem to have the world collector confused with the word tool. See wouldn't it make more sense to spend 15 bucks of your 1500 on the repress then spend the rest of the 1500 on a shit ton of more records? Wouldn't that be a more efficient collecting strategy?

nope, still a moron