HUGE comic lots: Daredevil and many more. PICS!

chuck

I've spent heaps of money on comics lately, so selling these lots are an unfortunate necessity. Everything is bagged (many boarded) and are in NM condition unless otherwise specified. If you want any more specific information on any or all sets, please do let me know. My asking prices are listed, but I'll put together discounts for multiple orders.

Bloodstrike: 21 different issues, features the hilariously shitty artwork of Rob Liefeld. Buy it for the LOL factor - Asking $12 PPD

[image]

Daredevil: 42 different issues, 86-119, 500-502. - SOLD

JLA Incarnations: #1-7 (full series) - Asking $10 PPD - SOLD

Justice League of America (2006 series): #1-24. Includes some of the valuable variant covers - Asking $30 PPD - SOLD

SUPERMAN: Everything from the past year or so (65 comics) - Asking $50 PPD - SOLD

Teen Titans (2003 Series): 22 different issues, ranging from #16-50, including the Legion Special and Secret Files 2005 - Asking $15 PPD

[image]

Ultimate Fantastic Four: 42 different issues, ranging from #1-56, including Annuals 1 and 2 - Asking $30 PPD

[image]

Uptimate Spider-Man: The Ultimate Collection (Trade paperback including issues #1-13) - Asking $9 PPD

[image]

Webspinners: Tales of Spider-Man: 9 different issues, ranging fro #4-14 - Asking $10 PPD

[image]

SILVER AGE LOT:

All page are intact on all issues, and these are a blast to read. Asking $45 PPD for all six, but am willing to break this up.

Action Comics #302 (1963) - Good condition. Typical wear, no writing

Detective Comics #376 (1968) - Good condition. Average wear, small name written on cover

Green Lantern #43 (1966) - Very good condition. Some wear, and a small price sticker on cover. Co-stars Flash!

Green Lantern #48 (1966) - Fair condition. Pages in great shape, but cover and first page have stamp; portion of cover is cut off

Metamorpho: The Element Man #5 (1966) - Very Good condition. Soem wear, small tear on one of the staples

World's Finest #155 (1966) - Fair condition. Some creases and decent wear; stamp on upper right of cover.

[image]

Got the comics today and they look great, thanks!

Super, enjoy!! ;D

do you have the daredevil born again series?

Nope, sorry

Im really interested in the Daredevil lot but Im low on cash, check my list and see if their are any records you'd trade for them.

Sorry, but the only things I'd want are almost certainly worth more than the Daredevil lot