EBAY F/S Gaslight Anthem-American Slang SOD Color

nickputz

Don't mean to be an asshole, but I pre-ordered this variant a while ago and now am hungry and poor. I generally don't sell records at all, but times are tough :( I'm selling my '62 Caddy on EvilBay too, and if you knew me you would know that would not be done lightly.

And, I thought it was gray too, but it is definitely a greenish color (like seafoam green maybe, as you can sort of see from the picture).

Don't mean to be an asshole, but I pre-ordered this variant a while ago and now am hungry and poor. I generally don't sell records at all, but times are tough :( I'm selling my '62 Caddy on EvilBay too, and if you knew me you would know that would not be done lightly.

And, I thought it was gray too, but it is definitely a greenish color (like seafoam green maybe, as you can sort of see from the picture).

caught in a lie you can't weasel out of. you said yourself in your auction youre selling an extra set you bought. youll find this place doesnt treat asshole flippers like yourself kindly.

caught in a lie you can't weasel out of. you said yourself in your auction youre selling an extra set you bought. youll find this place doesnt treat asshole flippers like yourself kindly.

Yeah, bought two, selling one cause I'm broke...never sold a record on ebay before (though I do trade with friends...hence buying two). Anyway, didn't mean to start some war with the record police (you), so I'll stop now.

P.S. If you don't like the Caddy you have no taste at all, period.

off topic but if anyone has a vc or sod one they want to get rid of let me know . i got the euro, no idea and black on the way but missed sod and vc due to damn work . i dont care if you bought it to flip or times are hard as either way its your business . never understood the whole hate flippers thing unless they are buying more then 1-2 then they are taking away from those of us that really want them .

So I just want to be clear that this came in the record mailer from SideOneDummy with the T-Shirt. Unless there was some mistake, this is the SOD record...

Don't know if there was a mistake, but again this was from SideOne with a shirt in the mailer...poster came earlier from same company.

off topic but if anyone has a vc or sod one they want to get rid of let me know . i got the euro, no idea and black on the way but missed sod and vc due to damn work . i dont care if you bought it to flip or times are hard as either way its your business . never understood the whole hate flippers thing unless they are buying more then 1-2 then they are taking away from those of us that really want them .

I might have a VC spare when it gets delivered.. I'm in the UK but don't mind shipping overseas if you can pay the postage ;D

I ordered two copies of the album from VC and I think I slipped up and ordered two VC colours when I wanted one black, one colour.

I know if it goes near eBay people on here would throw a tantrum so I've got no probs letting someone here have it for cost

So I just want to be clear that this came in the record mailer from SideOneDummy with the T-Shirt. Unless there was some mistake, this is the SOD record...

Don't know if there was a mistake, but again this was from SideOne with a shirt in the mailer...poster came earlier from same company.

I think there may have been a mistake then! Because that is definitely the colour VC are supposed to have sold!

I think there may have been a mistake then! Because that is definitely the colour VC are supposed to have sold!

Anyone else actually get their SOD color yet...maybe the whole thing was switcharooed...

Is this guy really tolerated around here? I for one have no interest in being part of any community where somebody like downwithflippers is not berated with other people/mods telling him to stfu.

last time i checked this was america...you both can do whatever you want in my opinion, whether it's selling vinyl on ebay or complaining about flipping records...i just wish i had got ahold of one of these before it sold out...i'll be looking for one of these and hopefully i don't have to pay an arm and a ball to get one.

Is this guy really tolerated around here? I for one have no interest in being part of any community where somebody like downwithflippers is not berated with other people/mods telling him to stfu.

last time i checked this was america...you both can do whatever you want in my opinion, whether it's selling vinyl on ebay or complaining about flipping records...i just wish i had got ahold of one of these before it sold out...i'll be looking for one of these and hopefully i don't have to pay an arm and a ball to get one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying dude shouldn't be able to express his opinion, but message boards need to have some civility (I think). When he first started all this I apologized for being an "asshole" and winked and smiled through all his responses to basically all of my posts. If he thinks I am an asshole, that is fine, but continuing to kick a dead horse is immature and seems to defeat the purpose of a place for vinyl collectors to congregate.

And again, I think he is targeting the wrong person...as I HAVE NEVER SOLD A RECORD ON EBAY BEFORE. My other car, my daily driver, just needed a couple thousand dollars worth of work and I am only selling these two things on ebay to try and recoup the cost.

I might have a VC spare when it gets delivered.. I'm in the UK but don't mind shipping overseas if you can pay the postage ;D

I ordered two copies of the album from VC and I think I slipped up and ordered two VC colours when I wanted one black, one colour.

I know if it goes near eBay people on here would throw a tantrum so I've got no probs letting someone here have it for cost

I may want it if you still have it, depending on how much postage will be