WTB: Grails LPs

nickputz

Hello All and thanks for looking,

I am looking for the following Grails vinyl if anyone can help me out. I would preferably like to buy them, but would be willing to make a trade if you would rather go that route (I don't have a list online, but let me know what you are into and I can see what I have--I have some pretty rare stuff). Not looking to break the bank or anything, but would be able to make an instant paypal payment if you have any of the following:

1. Black Tar Vol 1 (translucent green w/ brown veins /100)

2. Take Refuge... (surplus custom silk screen jacket /20)

3. Doomsayer's Holiday Cover #1 (black vinyl; with front of girl on the hog; not the gold version--just black /500)

Any other variations not listed here I have (unless it is something crazy rare not listed on discogs.com.

Also, I was able to get a total of six different test presses from Alex from the band (which he is signing and everything--rad dude, you should totally check out the bands store page if your a fan--they are even doing represses of the first two albums which everyone should at least give a listen). I therefore am in the market for tests that I do no have. I was able to get:

1. BTP vol 4 (white label pic disc)

2. grails/red sparrows split (Black Tar Vol 1)

3. interpretations

4. burning off impurities

5. burden of hope (robotic empire pressing)

6. BTP vol 1/2/3

If you have any others, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks to the members of the board already working with me to complete my collection--you guys are awesome.

--Nick

• 2 weeks later...