NEW RELEASE: NUCLEAR FAMILY LP / CIVIL VICTIM LP

loudpunk

[image]

Nuclear Family - S/T LP

It can be a shame when things don't work out in the time frame you hope. LOUD PUNK is ecstatic to Bring you the sadly posthumous debut LP by Albany NY's best kept secret, NUCLEAR FAMILY. This fantastic 8 track LP features some new songs and some spruced up versions of a few demo tracks. This LP captures the band at its finest, I can't disagree at all with what MRR had to say:

" ...I got this record, knowing it would be good but not nessecarily topping my expectations- but it did., and has cemented my belief tht this is one of the best punk bands in the US right now. They play passionate, determined, melodic punk that invokes the same transcendent feelings as bands like the AVENGERS and the OBSERVERS, with the same kinds of songs that will help you get through dehumanizing days and nights in a dehumanizing world. While their sound is simpler and not as anthemic as the aforemented bands, they know how to write good songs with Jens amazing vocals. Most of these songs appeared on their demos and were good the first time around, but I counldnt believe how much better they sounded this time around re-recorded by the tighter and faster band. Its good to see them all in one place, and this record is destined to become a punk classic"

Mastered by George Horn at the Legendary Fantasy Studios, This tasty slab of wax is available on limited color vinyl for mail order, earliest orders get green vinyl, the rest get the slightly less limited blue vinyl

you can download 2 songs off their blog:

http://nuclearfamily69.blogspot.com/

USA: $12 PPD CAN/MEX: $17 PPD ROW: $20 PPD

If you still don't gave the NUCLEAR FAMILY 7" I am down to my last 30 copies and once its gone, it's gone

LP + 7" : USA: $15 PPD CAN/MEX: $21 PPD ROW: $25 PPD

ALSO AVAILABLE

Civil Victim - No false Hope LP

Germany's Civil Victim are back with a band new LP to follow up their fantastic "Mehr Krieg" EP in 2008. With each release this band gets stronger and stronger and this LP is with out a doubt their best stuff yet! 12 new tracks of pissed off German hardcore that has a Swedish and USHC sound to it. if you like stuff like out cold, poison idea, wasted time you should check this out. Mastered at Enormous door studios by Jack Control. these are leftovers from their recent US tour and are limited to 150. the real pressing will be out in early 2011 and be a split release with Shock To The System Records. there are also a small amount of tour T shirts left over from tour. they are $10 PPD in the US, outside USA get in touch

LP: USA: $12 PPD CAN/MEX: $17 PPD ROW: $20 PPD

2 LP'S: USA: $20 PPD CAN/MEX: $25 ROW: $32

2 LP'S + SHIRT : USA $28 PPD CAN/MEX $35 PPD ROW: $46 PPD

PAYPAL: [email protected]

orders ship on Wednesday November 17

still available from LOUD PUNK:

LBPR 03 THE BLOODREDS - MISTER MESS 7"

LOUD 06 NUCLEAR FAMILY S/T 7"

LOUD 07 THE POGO - POLICE WAR 7"

LOUD 08 FOREIGN OBJECTS 7" (LAST COPIES)

LOUD 09 THE EQUALITIES - ON THE STREET... LP

LOUD 10 ANAL WARHEAD 7"

LOUD 11 BURNT CROSS - BRIAN HAW 7" (LAST COPIES)

LOUD 13 BURNT CROSS - TOO MANY GRAVES 7" (LAST COPIES)

LOUD 14 GERM ATTAK - DEATH TO COPS 7" (LAST COPIES)

LOUD 15 GERM ATTAK - CRUXSHADOW LP

LOUD 18 BURNT CROSS/CRESS SPLIT 7" (LAST COPIES)

UP NEXT:

EXTERNAL MENACE - EARLY DEMOS 79-84 7" (FINALLY!!!)

THE DISKONECTED 7"

CIVIL VICTIM - NO FALSE HOPE LP (REGULAR PRESSING)