BOUNCING SOULS / 7 SECONDS

Sorry...this isn't about records but it still may be of interest to some or many of you. A couple weeks ago, Shirts for a Cure (an organization that raises awareness about breast cancer prevention) hit a deer with their Sprinter. The SFAC Sprinter has been one of their most important fundraising assets and without it their charitable work will need to be slowed a bit. A few of the remaining posters that I have designed for SFAC in the past are now available at Chunksaah and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to SFAC. If you like the bands on the poster, or you like my designs, or you just want to help out, please order a poster today. They are very affordable and the money raised will really help a lot.

http://www.chunksaah.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_21

[image][image]

Fuck! Shirts for a Cure is such a great cause, it sucks this happened to them. I've been going to their SXSW shows since Lifetime played in 2006 and they always manage to put on such a positive atmosphere and really get kids involved with something bigger than themselves. I'm not into posters, but I'm heading over to their site and buying some shirts right now.