Mid Youth Crisis - Happiness & Authority LP Pre Or

http://midnightfuneral.limitedpressing.com

13 Years after it's initial release, Happiness & Authority is finally seeing a Vinyl release.

[image]

With the original art files long lost, I have pieced together what I could of the original art, and using photos of the band, I have done the best i could to remain true to the original artwork. Unfortunately the photo for the back cover couldn't be found, so the photo of Steve used on 2007's now out of print Discography was used.

This is a record that helped shaped a music scene, not only in the bands native city of Melbourne, but throughout the whole of Australia, and written by a band who did the same.

If you're unsure of who the band are, listen to a track here: http://www.myspace.com/midnightfuneralmusic

This will be a one time pressing of 500 pieces, on beautiful 165 Gram Vinyl, and pressed at Sydney's Vinyl Factory, with the stampers being cut at London's Abbey Road Studios.

[image]

Pre-orders will receive a free MYC Slipmat for your Turntable. These will not be available for sale outside of the pre-order, and cannot be purchased separately.

[image]

Tracklisting for this release is:

Thieves, Tyrants, Cynics

Between The Lies

Know Something

After You My Friend

Life Plan From Birth

Pride

Happiness & Authority

Verbal Diarrhoea

Community Announcement

Better Life

Mid Youth Crisis

Pressing Information:

100 on Black 165 Gram Vinyl (Pre Order only)

300 on Gold 165 Gram Vinyl

100 on Clear 165 Gram Vinyl (Arthouse last shows version)

----------------------------------------------------------------

* PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre order for this item, and the expected release date is Monday Feb 14th 2011 - The Perfect gift for your loved one for Valentines Day!

* *PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase the "Both Colours Package", The extra price for postage is built into the price, hence the extra $5 on the price...