IFB Records/Distro update - Panzram 10" release!

ifbrecords

Hello, please reply to [email protected]. I usually don't check message boards. Thanks a ton - Nevin

Lots of news today - Panzram - Reform 10" is ready to go, lots of great international trades these past weeks, and more random records.

First, I'm proud to annouce the release of the Panzram - Reform 10". On this record Panzram continues their ugly, noisy, and non-traditional approach to punk. While not really sounding particularly like any of these, I would place their sound in the Walls/Drugs of Faith/Pollution realm of HC - dark, menacing and focused on the ugly side of people. The lyrics focus on issues of human failing and building anger with nowhere to go. The packaging is a handmade 10" sleeve w/ a fold over cover and screenprinting. These are $8 with an order, or $10 ppd alone. Trades and wholesale are welcome!

Go to http://www.humancrushrecordings.blogspot.com/ to see the cover and you can hear the songs there as well as the new Panzram 7" that'll be coming out on Drugged Conscience (Chris and I will be doing a package deal with the 10"/7" so if you want to wait to get both to save a few bucks I'll send an update when that's ready). Also check there for updated tour schedule. Panzram hits the road this Friday. Below is the schedule as I've got it. If you can help fill in any of those dates email [email protected] (Joe) or [email protected] (John)

APRIL 29TH - Gainesville, FL @ Wayward Council

APRIL 30TH - Athens/SC - help?

MAY 1ST - Raleigh, NC @ Kings Barcade w/ Shoppers, Shards & Stipmines

MAY 2ND - Lexington, KY @ Hammerhead House 230 Kentucky Ave. w/Asadachi & Elsinores

MAY 3RD - Washington DC @ Everlasting Life Cafe 2928 Georgia Ave. w/ Spirals

MAY 4TH - Philadelphia @ 1264 Ringgold St. w/Dopestroke, Biblethumper, Disturbed

MAY 5TH - NJ?

MAY 6TH - NYC @ Stolen Sleeves 538 Johnson Ave. w/Cervix, Natural Law, Slobs, Syphilitic Lust

MAY 7TH - NYC @ The Acheron(57 Waterbury St.)w/Crossed Stitched Eyes, Brain Killer, Lost Tribe, Nomad

MAY 8TH - New Haven, CT @ FDZ 74 Dwight St. w/Escalator, Napoleon Complex, Denihilation

MAY 9TH - Boston, MA w/Escalator-something's brewing...

MAY 10TH - Portland, ME @ The Aphodian 176 Coyle St. w/Escalator, Grist Mill, Dunno Kiddo, A Primitive & Savage Land

MAY 11TH - Easthampton, MA @ Flywheel 43 Main St. w/Escalator & Curmudgeon

MAY 12TH - Recording @ Dead Air

MAY 13TH - ?

MAY 14TH - Cincinnati, OH @ 1202 Main St. w/Escalator@Goetz Alley

MAY 15TH - Grand Rapids, MI @ The Thunderdome w/Escalator, Cloud Rat, Nothing But Weeds

MAY 16TH - Chicago, IL @ 2323 N. Albany w/Escalator, Raw Nerve, Boilerman & South Side Strangler

MAY 17TH - St. Louis, MO @ Cranky Yellow 2847 Cherokee St. w/Escalator, Yeung, Shaved Women

MAY 18TH - Nashville, TN @ Little Hamilton Collective 1318 Little Hamilton St. w/Escalator, Endamori & Nut Collector

MAY 19TH - Birmingham, AL @ God's Butt 1715 11th Place South w/Escalator & Black Hole Kids

MAY 20TH - Tallahassee, FL @ Farside

MAY 21ST - Tampa, FL @ Heinrich's

Still would love help on any help on dates with ?'s. If not, just come and hang out.

OK, now onto some badass international trades. I'm gonna list them by label, and encourage you to check them out. Then the regular update.

Cabeza De Vaca Records - Venezuela

A//Narcolepsia / Siervos de Nadie LP - Ripping Venezuelan punk in the Protestera style w/ f/m vocals, vs. Spanish punk. $10

A//Narcolepsia / Dissension CD - Ripping Venezuelan punk split - live stuff, sounds good. $4

Axion Protesta - Disografia CD - Discography of Argentinian anarcho-punk w/ m/f vocals. Big booklet too. $5

Juventud Crasa/Menos Validos CD - Mexico vs. Puerto Rico - both female fronted punk. MV is kinda like Bread and Water or Crow's Foot. Good stuff. $4

Insurreccion/Kuestion Social CD - 2 Chilean punk bands - KS is heavy and pissed anarcho punk. $4

Yamadori Records - Poland - 2 great LP's

Gas Chamber Melodies - s/t - Great Polish stuff - take Orchid and drop the art and make it real pissed and heavy. Recommended. $15

Wilczy Szaniec - s/t - Combines their 2 demos on vinyl. Dark weird noisy Polish punk - hard to explain, but it's great - highly recommended. I offered to help put this out if that adds to the recommendation. $16

Nakkeskudd Plater - Norway - a grip of 7"s

Alltid Jaget - Hjelpelos - Norwegian punk w/ thrash metal tendencies recorded in 1997, released 2010 on Nakkeskudd. $4

Bait - Every Lie I've Ever Lived - Norwegian metallic HC w/ noisy yelled vocals - mean sound on Nakkeskudd. $4

Bombstrike - Ackel - Dark and heavy Swedish punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Morkt Kapittel - s/t - Heavy Norwegian punk w/ crust and Dbeat influences on Nakkeskudd. $4

Betongbarn - s/t - Raging powerful Norwegian punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Raging Fugitives - s/t - Soeedy Norwegian punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Caramba Records - Poland - 2 crust/metal LP's

The Bold and the Beautiful/Icon of Evil - Pissed heavy Polish HC - ex Silence, vs. Polish death metal punk in the Bolt Thrower tradition. $10

Komatoz - Two Hands - Gigantic heavy Russian crust metal - well done. $10

Inflamable Records - UK

Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12

OK, just wanted to highlight those labels and focus your dreary eyes on some international punk. Now to a big ol' list. Remember to check www.ifbrecords.com for the full list.

LP's

Anakrid - Rapture of the Deep - Noise experiments with Chris Bickel from Inhumanity. $8

Anakrid - Father - Noise experiments with Chris Bickel from Inhumanity. $8

A//Narcolepsia / Siervos de Nadie - Ripping Venezuelan punk in the Protestera style w/ f/m vocals, vs. Spanish punk. $10

Bloodline - Can't Rest on the Times - 1992 SXE HC on Nemesis Records. Red Vinyl. $10

The Bold and the Beautiful/Icon of Evil - Pissed heavy Polish HC - ex Silence, vs. Polish death metal punk in the Bolt Thrower tradition. $10

Caulfield - s/t - Dark heavy and building epic HC. $8

Celeste - Misanthrope 2xLP - Super heavy plodding French screamo - amazing. $25

The Convocation Of... - Lab Remix Series vol 3 - Mathy groovy stuff w/ Tonie Joy of Born Against/Moss Icon. $6

Derrota - s/t - Blown out blazing punk from Spain on Rust and Machine. Green vinyl. $8

Erase Errata - Other Aminals - on Troubleman. $7

Eye Hate God - 10 Years of Abuse 2xLP - /750 copies. $15

Gas Chamber Melodies - s/t - Great Polish stuff - take Orchid and drop the art and make it real pissed and heavy. Recommended. $15

Komatoz - Two Hands - Gigantic heavy Russian crust metal - well done. $10

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Living w/ the Living 2xLP - Sealed and new. $12

Terminal Youth - s/t - Blazing fastcore from To Live a Lie and Give Praise. $7

Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12

Who Calls So Loud - s/t 12" - Some of the best US emo going. $8

Wilczy Szaniec - s/t - Combines their 2 demos on vinyl. Dark weird noisy Polish punk - hard to explain, but it's great - highly recommended. I offered to help put this out if that adds to the recommendation. $16

v/a - Music Fear Satan - Vol. 1 2xLP - French label w/ Celeste, Aussitot Mort, Hiro, Year of No Light, Appollonia, Llorah, Dat, Altair Temple and more. $15

10"s

Asshole Parade - Live in Rostock Germany - Nice looking release and sounds great. $8

The Cinema Eye - Audion - Clear vinyl on Sound Virus. $3

Dance Macabre - Einerseits/Andererseits - New 10" from Germany's wild screamo greats. On React With Protest. $10

The Last Mile - Reflecting the Ferocity... - Great honest HC from the Netherlands - think Zann/Burial Year. $4

Panzram - Reform - Noisy, ugly and loud HC/punk from ex-Merkit guys in the Walls/Pollution/Drugs of Faith vein. Handmade foldout cover. $8

7"s

3 Way Cum - Battle of Opinions - On Sound Pollution from '93. Cover is worn and has tape on the back. Vinyl looks fine. $2

Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Gob - $5

Alltid Jaget - Hjelpelos - Norwegian punk w/ thrash metal tendencies recorded in 1997, released 2010 on Nakkeskudd. $4

Autoritar/Vomit for Breakfast - German grinding d-beat classic vs. French grindcore on Bad Card from '98. $4

Bait - Every Lie I've Ever Lived - Norwegian metallic HC w/ noisy yelled vocals - mean sound on Nakkeskudd. $4

Battletorn - Burn Fast - NYC thrashing HC/punk - great 6th grade art. $3

Battletorn - Villains Reversed - NYC thrash - early release w/ female vocals. $3

Betongbarn - s/t - Raging powerful Norwegian punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Benumb/Bad Acid Trip - $5

Benumb - Gear in the Machine - on Relapse - purple marble vinyl. $5

Bombstrike - Livets Laga Slocknar - Swedish crust on Yellow Dog rec. $2

Bombstrike - Ackel - Dark and heavy Swedish punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Brain Killer - s/t - on Deranged/Vinyl Rites. $3

Cardiac Arrest - Life's a Dead End - HC on Kangaroo Rec. $3

Cementerio Show/L'Amico Di Martucci - Ripping fast Italian HC vs. grinding fast Spanish HC - great split on Thought Crime. $3

Deathcycle/Solidarity Pact - great NY hardcore split. $3

The Distance - Anything - Yellow vinyl on Armor Music. $2

The Distance/Outbreak/Some Kind of Hate - clear vinyl on Bridge 9 - $4

Dodsdomd - Seven Deadly Sins - Rampaging Swedish HC/rakang on Havoc (I have an English and a Swedish version). $4

Dodsdomd - s/t - Rampaging Swedish HC on Cage Match Fed. and New Noise Rec. $4

Glass Candy - Bicicleta Emocional - San Diego indie garage stuff on Troubleman. $3

Harm's Way - s/t - Mean HC w/ Weekend Nachos members. Screenprinted B-side. $4

Hinge - Meaning - 1994 political HC from Milwaukee. $3

I Robot - 4 old songs by 5 old men - lat 90's screamo goods. $4

Jenny Piccolo/SU19B - Great split on clear vinyl. $3

Kill Your Idols/Full Speed Ahead - on Hell Bent. $3

Madeline/Sawwheel - Front porch punk on Hillbilly Stew Rec. $3

Man Afraid - Those Disenchanted - Excellent late 90's Minneapolis political punk - recommended. $3

Matt Wilga - There I Go - Raw sounding acoustic - good stuff, haunting. White vinyl on Labor of Love. $3

Melt Banana/Locust - Pink vinyl. $5

Melt Banana/Camp Blackfoot - Erase yer Head series #9 - grey marble vinyl. $5

Meneguar - Bury a Flower - white vinyl, cover has wear on opening side. $3

Monuments to Ruin - on Tribal War - Old style peace punk/crust from Tampa. $4

Morkt Kapittel - s/t - Heavy Norwegian punk w/ crust and Dbeat influences on Nakkeskudd. $4

My Lai - Pony Soldier - Great stuff on Lengua Armada. $5

New Day Rising/Atlas Shrugged - Great late 90's HC/screamo on Moo Cow. $3

No Goal - Demo XXX - Ripping XXX HC. $3

Not a Chance - Demo - Youth crew on Think Fast - purple vinyl. $3

One Reason/Defiance Ohio - Melodic punk vs. folky punk. $3

One Reason - The End Never Mattered - Solid front porch Gainesville style punk on Salinas. White vinyl $3

Raging Fugitives - s/t - Soeedy Norwegian punk on Nakkeskudd. $4

Red #40 - Throw the Weight - 1994 FL HC on clear vinyl on Diverge records. $3

Rhythm Syndrom - Cobwebs from the Empty Skull - Ripping HC w/ a raw 80's sound - red vinyl. $3

Say Goodbye - Anti-Social - Ripping touch MA HC on Western Front Rec. $3

Sissy Spacek - Fortune - Mania on Gilgongo Rec. $4

Skate Korpse - s/t - $3

Skeleton Warrior - Preaux Breaux Geauxld - on Cephia's Treat. $2

Skeleton Warrior/Pharoah Faucett - Noise stuff vs. very raw garagey punk on roofless /300. $3

Transistor Transistor/Mannequin - Ex pg99 vs. Yaphet Kotto style stuff. Red/smoke vinyl. $4

We Need to Talk - s/t - Nasty Louisiana pissed HC - mix Left for Dead and Scrotum Grinder - great letter pressed booklet. $3

We Quit/Warbler - Weird ass noise punk dance parties on both sides. White vinyl on Dog Pony Rec. $3

Yaphet Kotto - s/t - on Council. Classic. $5

v/a - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - 3x7" - cover has been bitten by a cat, but doesn't ruin it at all. W/ Spazz, Dis Axis, Ice Nine, Floor, Enemy Soil, Cavity, Damad, Devoit of Faith and lots more. $12

And the CD's from Cabeza De Vaca

A//Narcolepsia / Dissension - Ripping Venezuelan punk split - live stuff, sounds good. $4

Axion Protesta - Disografia - Discography of Argentinian anarcho-punk w/ m/f vocals. Big booklet too. $5

Insurreccion/Kuestion Social - 2 Chilean punk bands - KS is heavy and pissed anarcho punk. $4

Juventud Crasa/Menos Validos - Mexico vs. Puerto Rico - both female fronted punk. MV is kinda like Bread and Water or Crow's Foot. Good stuff. $4

Thanks a ton - spring break 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!