IFB Records - Panzram, Crow's Foot, Lentic Waters

ifbrecords

Hey all, Nevin from IFB here. The Panzram 7" is finished on Drugged Conscience and I'm doing a package deal for the Panzram 10" and 7". You can get both for $13.50 ppd (thats $1 off each record). Single 10"s are $10ppd, 7"s are $6ppd (or if you make a distro order they're $8/5 plus shipping for the order).

You can hear both Panzram records at [email protected]

I also have 2 other new releases on IFB Records - Crow's Foot 10" and Lentic Waters LP (split release with React With Protest and Apocaplexy). You can hear Crow's foot at www.crowsfoot.info, and can download the Lentic Waters at www.apocaplexy.com/downloads.

Here are descriptions

Lentic Waters - s/t LP

A peaceful village is interrupted by the sight of an armored bulldozer in the distance. As the dozer nears, swarms of creatures emerge jabbing at the fleeing villagers with sharp skeletal appendages. The destruction is total, as one survivor emerges from hiding and surveys the damage. This is the scenario that plays out as I listen to this record - dark building epic heaviness gives way to swirling chaotic HC, only to hammer you again with a wall of crushing sound. These Germans, including mem. of Resurrectionists, have created a great album that seamlessly combines the epic and neurotic sounds that the region is known for. This is a split release with Apocaplexy and React With Protest. Europeans get in touch with those labels. Maik from Apocaplexy did an amazing job on the packaging, combining screenprinting, letter pressing, and pasted paper. These are $10 in an order or $12ppd on their own.

Crow's Foot - s/t 10"

Crow's Foot hails from Clearwater FL. These young punks take the blazing sound of bands like Bread and Water or Ballast, but add the passionate intensity of mid 90's anarcho/emo bands from France like Anomie. Raw anger mixed with a sense that we really could change things. This is the perfect answer to today's apolitical punk. 4 songs of rage and hope housed in a screenprinted and sewn handmade jacket with a nice booklet with lyrics/writing and Spanish translations. These are $7 in an order or $9ppd on their own.

Here's the label site to see pics of the records, and a huge distro - www.ifbrecords.com

Please reply to [email protected] - I am almost never on message boards, so please contact me there and you'll get a quick reply since I'm on summer break and am working a lot on the distro these next few days.