Set Sale - LP's indie old and new and cheap

Please PM rather than call dibs on thread as I will miss the latter. All prices are postage-paid in the states. I prefer not to hold anything at the moment due to this sale only being servicable until Thursday and I will have everyone's stuff out by that day at the latest. Thanks

Animal Collective / Avey Tare + Panda Bear 2LP reissue of "Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished" - gatefold 180 gram UK reissue on Fatcat. Cover is NM and the vinyl is UNPLAYED MINT CONDITION $12

The Chameleons UK 2LP "Strange TImes" - US promo version - cover is EX and vinyl are M- $10

Clinic "Winchester Cathedral" LP - UNPLAYED MINT $8

Country Teasers "Science Hat Artistic Cube Moral Nosebleed Empire" 2LP - on ITR but way OOP - $25

Daniel Lanois "Belladonna" LP on Anti- UNPLAYED MINT $10

Dickless 3-song 12" on Tupelo/Sub Pop - NM all around $5

D.R.I. "Dealing With It" LP - ORIGINAL on Death/Enigma with original insert. Everything is NM or better $20

Gomez "A New Tide" LP UNPLAYED MINT $8

Guns 'n' Roses "Chinese Democracy" 2LP UNPLAYED MINT $5

Last of the Juanitas "Brangus" LP - NM all around $5

Moss Icon "It Disappears" on Ebullition. The front side has the glued-on strip. Paper and vinyl are both NM or better $15

Neil Perry / A Satellite Crash split LP on Spiritfall Records with many inserts and a flyer. $12

New Order "Krafty" 2LP SEALED $5

Rocket From the Tombs "The Day the Earth Met The.." 2LP on dark marbled vinyl - NM to M- all around $15

Spacemen 3 5-song ltd to 1000 12" EP on CLEAR VINYL. Released in 2009 on The Great Pop Supplement $10

Super Furry Animals "Phantom Phorce" 2LP on gold vinyl UNPLAYED MINT $8

Superchunk "Foolish" LP - orig in EX to NM shape. DOES NOT have the 7" $15

Unwound "New Plastic Ideas" LP with insert - NM all around $15

Yellow #5 "Demon Crossing" LP - MINT UNPLAYED $5