IFB Records - new - Drainland/Cellgraft, Tropiezo

ifbrecords

Please respond to [email protected] - I don't check the message boards. Thanks, Nevin

Hello all, just a quick one this time. School is back in, so I haven't had time to get to the mountains of records sitting here, but I do have 3 new IFB releases that I want to announce.

First, I have the Tropiezo/Vivisick split 7" - killer Puerto Rican HC vs. ripping stuff with a wild streak to it from Japan.

Next in is the Drainland/Cellgraft 7" - dark and heavy Irish beast vs. blown out Tampa grind. This one is more expensive than my usual releases due to it being made in and shipped from the UK, and the pound conversion is rough. It's a great record and looks great (read - ugly) though, so hopefully you'll forgive me.

Not quite ready is the Cloud Rat/The Oily Menace/Wolbachia split LP - 3 grind oriented bands, each amazing, and each really doing a different take. Cloud Rat is hideous anger put to blasting then crushing HC. Oily Menace plays straight up low vox old school grind. Wolbachia is members of Kursk and sound like a heart attack while you're bungy jumping. I announce it now in case anyone would like to save a bit of postage and order all 3 new records. This will be ready in about 2 weeks. I have the vinyl and covers, just waiting on the booklets.

Here are some prices, and I made a few package deals - those seemed to be liked last time.

Tropiezo/Vivisick 7" - $3 in an order or $5ppd alone (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Drainland/Cellgraft 7" - $5.50 in an order or $7ppd alone (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Cloud Rat/Oily Menace/Wolbachia LP - $8 in an order, $10.50ppd alone (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Some package deals:

Tropiezo deal - Tropiezo/Vivisick 7", Tropiezo/Xtra Vomit 7" and Tropiezo/Virgen del Pozo 7" - $8.50ppd (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Cloud Rat deal - Cloud Rat/Oily Menace/Wolbachia LP, Cloud Rat s/t LP - $16.50ppd (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Resurrectionists deal - Resurrectionists/Lich LP, Res/Battle of Wolf 10", Res/Arse Moreira 6" - $26ppd (add $1 if you use paypal)

Random deal - Jiyuna LP, Her Breath on Glass - We Aimed...LP, Carlisle CD, HBOG/Sofy Major 7" - $12ppd (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Euro deal - 4 way split LP (Dolcim etc.), Lentic Waters LP, Gentle Art of Chokin' LP - $29ppd (add $1 if you use paypal)

Ripping HC deal - Positive Noise/Xtra Vomit 7", Control De Estado 7", We Need to Talk 7" - $8ppd (add $.50 if you use paypal)

Thanks for all the support. I'll have a big ol' list of records next time.

Next on the list is the Autarkeia LP, Cloud Rat/Autarkeia 7", Cloud Rat/Xtra Vomit 7", Panzram/Shoppers 7" and Aussitot Mort 2xLP discography