Selling some stuff for charity.

surfingelectrode

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell some records so that I can make a $100 donation to the Humane Society and the ACM@UCO (Academy of Contemporary Music at the University of Central Oklahoma), and so that I can get my name in the new six hour Flaming Lips song.

Here's some of the stuff that I've specifically set aside:

The Beastie Boys - White label 12" - Record Store Day 2010 release, limited to 1000 copies. Still in shrink, played once, mint. - $13

The Black Keys - The Big Come Up - Still in shrink, Clear pink vinyl with poster, played once. Mint. - $13

Fucked Up - David's Town - Record Store Day 2011 release, limited to 750 copies. Still in shrink, played once. Mint. - $13

Girls - Album - Played once, mint. - $13

The Go! Team - Rolling Blackouts - With poster and MP3 download code, played once. Mint. - $15

The Greenhornes - "★★★★" (Four Stars) - Limited, out of print version on clear green vinyl, with die-cut gatefold jacket! Played 1-2 times, mint. - $30

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - 180g reissue, played once. Mint. - $13

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine - 2010 2LP 180g reissue, played once. Mint. - $20

No Age - Everything In Between - 48 page book packaging, played 2-3 times. Mint. - $17

Radiohead - Amnesiac - 2x10" Capitol reissue, played 2-3 times. $15

Titus Andronicus - The Monitor - Played once, mint. - $13

If none of that interests you, here's my collection on Discogs. If there's anything that you like, feel free to make an offer.

Shipping is $3 for Media Mail anywhere in the US.

Thanks!

These are still available:

Girls - Album - Played once, mint. - $10

The Go! Team - Rolling Blackouts - With poster and MP3 download code, played once. Mint. - $10

The Greenhornes - "★★★★" (Four Stars) - Limited, out of print version on clear green vinyl, with die-cut gatefold jacket! Played 1-2 times, mint. - $23

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - 180g reissue, played once. Mint. - $10

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine - 2010 2LP 180g reissue, played once. Mint. - $17

No Age - Everything In Between - 48 page book packaging, played 2-3 times. Mint. - $14

Radiohead - Amnesiac - 2x10" Capitol reissue, played 2-3 times. - $13