Sell Me Teenage Bottlerocket A Bomb

RustyShackelford

The dude actually contacted me and ended the auction. he sold it to me for $20 which is a bit more than it usually goes for but it finally finished my Tbr collection so im happy with it. Tbr vinyl has been getting more and more expensive lately so I'm especially stoked. Did you guys see the red a bomb sell for $40 the other day?

yeah the prices for TBR are going way up. but everything else is going way down. ive got two Me First... 7 inches for $2.25 total and one of them is a $25 record. i also got a Me First test yesterday for $50.

i couldnt believe it, but its good news for me, lots of great great steals on ebay lately

The dude actually contacted me and ended the auction. he sold it to me for $20 which is a bit more than it usually goes for but it finally finished my Tbr collection so im happy with it. Tbr vinyl has been getting more and more expensive lately so I'm especially stoked. Did you guys see the red a bomb sell for $40 the other day?

So do you still want my copy?