FS: Black Keys / Joanna Newsom split 7" /300

surforsink

I'm selling this 7" I bought on eBay last January.

Here's the description of the auction: "officially pressed, unreleased, VERY rare brand new sealed split 7" single featuring one song by Joanna Newsom and one song by The Black Keys. The single was pressed as a wedding present to a member of crew who works with both bands with full permission of the artists (Joanna Newsom also played at the wedding reception).

Side one - Joanna Newsom and the Ys Street Band - "Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie"

Side two - The Black Keys - "You're The One"

There were only 300 copies of this 7" pressed, each one given to the guests at the wedding in May 2008.

The item contains a black printed inner sleeve and the record itself. This copy is still completely sealed in it's original hand-stamped gift-wrap paper cover, taped at the back"

The seller sent it to me in a poor package so one side of the "gift-wrap paper cover" is a little torn, due to the movement of the vinyl during shipping.

Send me offers!

Thanks for looking.

Probably want more than I'd spend, but would you mind posting some photos? I'm just curious. Thanks

I can send you some photos if you give me an email address.

Here's the link of the last eBay auction for the record: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Joanna-Newsom-The-Black-Keys-rare-split-7-single-/150670893728