eBay: Tegan & Sara - So Jealous (VAPOR/SANCTUARY)

ponyexpress

I'm clearing out a few of the more valuable pieces in my collection cause things are starting to take off a little w/ Chatterbox & The Latter-Day Satanists and we could use all the spare change we can get so that we can afford to drive to gigs, eat food, and eventually press our first record. So, over the next couple of days I'm going to be listing some of my more sought-after pieces. These won't be starting at a penny, but bids will start exceptionally lower than the records are currently going for.

To start things off, starting at $30 is my personal copy of the ORIGINAL 1st PRESSING of Tegan & Sara's hit album, So Jealous. The record is unsealed but the sleeve still remains in the original shrink and the record is in immaculate condition.

This auction ends in 5 days as of now, but if the bids make it up to or get above $75 by the third day theres a pretty good chance I'll just cut off the auction right then and there and sell to the highest bidder cause I need the cash. Anyway, heres the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160703885971#ht_500wt_1219

Also, keep an eye out as far as my eBay listings go. Over the course of this next week I'll be listing a handful of other rare, oop, and otherwise sought-after albums, including but not limited to:

- City & Colour - Bring Me Your Love (OOP, Limited Edition, Red & White Swirl Variant)

- Kevin Devine - Split The Country, Split The Street/Make The Clocks Move (SEALED, Colored Vinyl of /500)

- This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (OOP, 1st Run, Clear Varian w/ Oatmeal sleeve.)

and a handful of others. Check 'em out :)