FS/FT: Tons of clothing and some records.

ponyexpress

Hey all,

I've been selling of a lot of my record collection lately to fund some pressing of my own as you guys may know.

However, i recently decided to take this winter to do some personal questing and in order to do that, I decided to move into a tipi and volunteer throughout the winter months at a local Wolf Sanctuary here in Colorado called Mission:Wolf.

Since making this decision, I've decided to let go of a whole lot more things than I had initially planned. Cause lets face it, my record collection isn't gonna serve any purpose for me when I'm living in a tipi in the forest. As much as I'd love to just hold onto my records until I'm done there, I see no point in letting them sit in a crate in storage when they could be going to good homes where they'll be getting some play.

Some of this stuff has been listed on eBay, but eBay is a pain in the ass so I am going to be putting a various assortment of things up on here for purchase via paypal and deals here will be much better.

Also, i have a TON of clothing that I no longer wear so I'm selling it off at super cheap prices in order to buy a nice down coat to wear while I'm working with the wolves up there.

Clothing prices will be listed with pictures, and the shipping deal on the clothing is ALL YOU CAN FIT INTO A FLAT RATE PRIORITY BOX for that price. Meaning whether you buy one thing or a handful of them, shipping won't change until a second box is required. Also, FOR EVERY THREE CLOTHING ARTICLES BOUGHT, GET ONE OF EQUAL VALUE FREE!

Here goes the clothes, I'll post the records once I break out the box that has my more cherished records in it.

SHIRTS

ALL SHIRTS $5 EACH, OR FOUR FOR $15

[image]

JACKETS

$11 - LRG (Lifted Research Group) Hoodie - MEDIUM - Blue Gradient Zebra

[image]

$13 - O'Neill Sherpa Lined Shirt/Jacket - MEDIUM - Beige/Navy Plaid

[image]

$13 - Heritage 1981 Track Jacket - LARGE - Purple/Black

[image]

PANTS

$7 - Quicksilver Casual Pants - Size 36 - Brown Plaid/Grid Pattern

[image]

Thats just the start of it, tons more where that came from and I am accept offer on ALL OF IT. I just need it out.