PO: Those Mockingbirds 'Fa Sol La' 12'' EP

[image]

FFO: Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, Silversun Pickups, FAR

My label is putting out our first release - Those Mockingbirds Fa Sol La' as a 12'' one-sided vinyl. We're taking pre-orders now and it's out January 31st.

Those Mockingbirds is a 5-piece rock band from Montclair, NJ, formed in 2009. They appeal to the grunge fan, the indie rock fan, and the alternative rock fan with their sweet dose of catchy melodies, hooky lyrics, and heavy riffs. The dual vocals of guitarist Adam Bird and keyboardist/ violinist Tory Daines match perfectly together with the warm undertones of the classical styled instruments.

'Fa Sol La' is the edgier, evolved follow-up to the band’s 2010 debut pop-rock EP 'No Symmetry.' Bookended by two sparse instrumentals, the core of the EP is highlighted by the catchy “Coast to Coast,” the bittersweet “Don’t Stray, the circus-esque ”The Bloodiest Gums,” and the thought-provoking “We’re Animals. The EP was originally released as a free digital-download

Tracklisting:

01. Mountain Slang I

02. Coast to Coast

03. Don't Stray

04. The Bloodiest Gums

05. We're Animals

06. Mountain Slang II

200 - Black

100 - Gold

EP Stream: http://soundcloud.com/thosemockingbirds/sets/fa-sol-la

Pre-Order: www.starbeatmusic.bigcartel.com