Anyone Go to Ghost in NYC last night or DC tonight

From another forum:

@ the Bowery Ballroom, the show was sold out in advance, about 550 capacity.

Ancient Wisdom - A mess.

Bad sound, which can happen for an opener sometimes, but the band was not tight and just sounded and looked so amateur. They need a drummer. The singer stands there and hits the drums out front and it is so odd looking. Some people did like them, but many did not.

Blood Ceremony - KILLED IT!

The place was half full for Ancicent Wisdom, but totally full for Blood Ceremony! And yes, singer Alia is a DOLL and had a great stage presence. Totally had the crowd in their hand in NYC and should come back sooner than later. They had very little merch though. $25 for a one sided shirt kinda blows. No cds, no vinyl.

Ghost - The band many love to hate. I am a fan however.

After seeing them live to 550 people I am even more of a fan. They were tight, highly entertaining and the crowd loved every minute of it. They pretty much played the whole lp plus the "Here Comes the Sun" cover.

Closed with "Ritual", no encore. They had a shit ton of merch, $25 a shirt. No vinyl. But they had the cd, patches etc.

The crowd was a mix of Metalheads, Hipsters, Nerds, very normal looking people and....some STUNNING women, which is never bad.