Up For Trade - Ataris, NFG, Fairweather, MFATGG

chaps

Hey guys I have a few things I am looking to get rid of. I am really not interested in cash, I would rather trade these.

Have

The Ataris - So Long, Astoria

New Found Glory - Pic Disk (Stormtrooper / Car) (2 inches on the bottom of pic disk holder is opened but its in a clear 12" plastic as well)

Fairweather - If They Move. . . Kill Them (Clear) (jacket a little worn but nm)

Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies- Willie (Clear Blue)

Check my record list for my wants. If you have anything I really want I have a little money to do some transactions with but not much. Christmas + vinyl habbit = not much $$

i would love to have that fairweather, but i dont think i can part with the records i have that you want

We'll if you get any ideas for a trade hit me up! I wish I could even take a look at your list (damn recordnerd)

I'd really like So Long Astoria but I have nothing on your want list.

I'd be into chase this light. . .

edit** just looked at my copy of so long and the top left corner is dented a little bit and i remember when I got this in the mail it wasn't protected and the top corner got a little dented. Its not bad. Just sayin

i would love to have that fairweather, but i dont think i can part with the records i have that you want

We'll if you get any ideas for a trade hit me up! I wish I could even take a look at your list (damn recordnerd)

I'd really like So Long Astoria but I have nothing on your want list.

edit** just looked at my copy of so long and the top left corner is dented a little bit and i remember when I got this in the mail it wasn't protected and the top corner got a little dented. Its not bad. Just sayin

record nerd is dead and i dont have time right now to sit down and make a new list. maybe ill do it this weekend and ill let you know

record nerd is dead and i dont have time right now to sit down and make a new list. maybe ill do it this weekend and ill let you know

Same thing happened to me. I was NOT happy. Just let me know man.