IFB Records distro update, shoppers/panzram repres

ifbrecords

If you read this on a message board, REPLY TO [email protected] - I don't check the message boards and won't be responding if you reply on the board. This is just the new stuff - go to www.ifbrecords.com for the full distro list as well as 53 IFB label releases. Go to www.ifbrecords.blogspot.com to download just about all the label releases for freeeeeee (but buy the record if you like it, eh?)

TONS OF TAPES AT THE END!!!! SALE TAPES TOO!

Hello all - it's been a while - life got busy. Played a few shows, did a touch of camping in those Everglades, and worked way too much. But here we are with another exhaustive update. This time, I'm going to go with some random 7"s, a bunch of cassettes, and the various trades that I have gotten in lately - some great stuff for sure. I'm also selling some IFB test presses. I'll be on tour in Europe with Autarkeia and Panzram, and then driving Republic of Dreams on a US tour, so I will also be doing a big-ass sale in the next couple of weeks, so save some cash for that - I'll be putting tons of stuff for cheap to get money in and records out. I can't take this whole thing on tour.

First, so IFB news - no new releases for this update, but I did get the Shoppers/Panzram 7" repress in, and I still have some Fracaso and Vespera tapes. Here are a few IFB releases that are almost gone in case you want to get one - Hybris LP, 4 way split LP w/ Dolcim etc., Jiyuna LP (got 2 more in), Merkit/Hombrinus Dudes LP (got 3 more in), Her Breath on Glass/Sofy Major 7" (less than 10 left and those will go to Europe so get one now), and about 10 Pripyat tapes left - if you skipped on this one you were a fool - it rips and doesn't care if you don't care.

Next up on IFB is going to be a Rotting Palms 7" - young Tampa punks playing HEAVY pounding dark HC. The Lentic Waters/Planks LP should be done by the end of summer, and I'll have a Cloud Rat/Republic of Dreams LP out by June 9th for their tour. I'll be doing something for Old Souls (MI screamo w/ Cloud Rat member) but still working out what exactly we'll be doing.

Newish IFB releases - Cloud Rat/Xtra Vomit LP, Shoppers/Panzram 7", Fracaso demo, Vespera demos, Ratstorm 7", Tropiezo/Vivisick 7", Autarkiea/Cloud Rat 7", Autarkeia LP/CD.

Ok, let's get down to business - here are some IFB test presses for sale

Autarkeia LP - $9

Autarkeia/Cloud Rat 7" - $4

Hexis - X 7" - $5

Shoppers/Panzram 7" - $5

Ratstorm 7" - $4

And 2 Classic IFB releases I got back in stock from an ooooold distro

Jiyuna - Blue CD - our first full length - screamo from early '00s. $4

Jiyuna/Standing Tall 7" - the first piece of vinyl I ever made or was on. Screamo vs. dark evil HC from Gainesville. $3

ZINES in stock - NEW ONE is MRR #348 w/ Seein' Red, Disroder, Leprosy, Nasa Space Universe, Negazione, Defy, MORE. $4

Don't Be Swindle - #1 - Grind/Fastcore zine w/ Looking for an Answer, ACXDC, Hummingbird of Death, Bastard Noise, reviews, columns etc. $2

Limited Readership - Issue 2 - UK based zine w/ Pollution, Milk Music, Spike in Vain, and Condominium and stuff on movies, punk, and reviews. $3

Maximum Rock n' Roll #343/Dec. 2011 - interviews w/ Porkeria, Poly styrene, Katorga Works, Descarados, Eater etc. $4

Maximum Rock n' Roll #344/Jan. 2012 - interviews with OBNIII's, Bloodkrow Butcher, Wartorn, Wretched, Shitty Limits last show and tons more. $4

Maximum Rock n' Roll #346/March 2012 - w/ Kromosom, Globsters, Night Birds, Tribal War Rec, Give Praise Rec, Refures Rec. $4

Maximum Rock n' Roll #347/April 2012 - w/ Carburator Dung, Neon Piss, Dark Times, Slice Harvester zine, Indigesti etc. $4

Seven Inches to Freedom #8 and #9 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1

Next up - here are some trades!

Old Souls - Band Trade

Old Souls - Nature's Arms Encircle All CD - Dark and powerful screamo - think early Orchid/Neil Perry but w/ some post metal and grinding drums ala Cloud Rat. $4

Old Souls - Who are Willing to Draw Close CD - Dark and powerful screamo - think early Orchid/Neil Perry but w/ some post metal and grinding drums ala Cloud Rat. $4

DeGraanrepubliek Records - Netherlands

Vuur/Grinding Halt - Violent passionate HC vs. dark raging HC - GET THIS. $9

Walls - The Future is Wide Open - ugly menacing HC from Iron Lung folks. $10

The Last Mile - More Plastic Illusions - Honest real HC - powerful and Meaningful from the Netherlands. $10

Grinding Halt/Diet Pills - Crushing Dutch HC vs. heavy sludge oddness. $5

Grinding Halt/Suffering Quota - Crushing Dutch HC vs. grinding heavy HC. $5

The Hunger - Winter - Super chunky and heavy Dutch HC - part 90's part modern sound on DeGraanrepubliek. $5

Nervous Light Tapes

AYR - Nothing left to Give - Post metal/black metal hybrid in a great package. GET THIS!!!!! $5

Towering Pyre - demo - Ripping evil grind/metal - think Cloud Rat with more metal influence - really good. $4

No Power - Distort 7"- Texas raw ass Dbeat distort feast. $4

Cowabunga Records

Sick/Tired - Collapsed Lungs 7" - Ripping wild grinding HC. $4

Dark Ages - Vicious Lie 7" - Kansas City hc/punk. $3

Hummingbird of Death/Sidetracked 6" - ripper - fast fast fast. $3

Tenement - Blind Wink LP - cool ass punk - I like it. $8

Weekend Nachos - 2 Things at Once LP - has the Torture ep and the Bleed ep on it. $8

Nightmare Reality Records

Garmonbozia - s/t LP - posthumous release of this great band - dark and powerful HC/punk/crust w/ a Cello - recommended. $8

Feeble Minds Records

Brown Sugar - Of Birds and Racism LP - Ripping HC in the Black Flag vein - great stuff!. $8

Shoppers - Silver Year LP - Killer noisy punk w/ super pop sensibilities - it rules. $10

White Guilt - Forgiveness 7" - noisy blown up HC filth - $4

Nebraska band trade

Nebraska - s/t 7" - Australian emo - early 90's style - nice handmade package too!. $5

Rotten to the Core Records

Sidetracked - Forfeit 7" - grinding powerviolent wreck. $3

Revolution Winter Records (canada)

Township - Future Confusion 7" - Driving post HC in the Drive Like Jehu vein - catchy. $5

Stalwart Sons - Burn Daylights like Torches - Driving emo/post HC from Canada. $9

Todos Caeran - After Dark - epic building Canadian screamo. $9

Bayonets - 2 songs Regarding Faith Mountain - Cool RED FLEXI w/ gold embossing on it - Canadian post punk/art oddness. $5

Art for Blind Records - Ireland

Human Hands/Bird Calls 7" - Great UK emo split - early 90's style - chill and powerful! $5

Saturday's Kids - Grey on White 7" - Driving UK indie/emo - thick and catchy. $5

Halo of Flies Records

Negative Standards 10" - Burly heavy HC w/ dark building interludes. $8

Enth/Amarok LP - Giant crawling doom/sludge from both. $8

Protestant/Suffering Mind 6" - US beatly HC vs. Polish grind killer. $4

Assassinators/DSB 7" - back in stock! - Japanese raw punk vs. super catchy Danish melodic raw punk. Get this now!!! $4

End of All - Places - Massive crust/metal - thick n' heavy on Halo of Flies. $1

The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4

Protestant - Stalemate - Wisconsin super heavy HC beast. $9

Protestant - Judgements - New one by this Wisconsin bulldozer HC band - gorgeous package as always. On Halo of Flies. $9

Northless - No Quarter for the Damaged LP with CD too - Doomy sludge metal w/ groove and the occasional quiet part. $8

Northless - Clandestine Abuse 2xLP gatefold - Slow, heavy, gigantic beast on Halo of Flies - color. $16

Masakari/Alpinist - US vs. Euro heavy HC on Halo of Flies. $9

The Makai - Embracing the Shroud... - Epic one track of metal/HC - great record on Halo of Flies. $8

Momentum - Whetting Occam's Razor - Mix heavy pounding dark HC with elements of metal on Halo of Flies. $8

Enth - s/t - Polish funeral doom from Suffering Mind folks on Halo of Flies and many more. $9

Drainland/Enabler - Irish downtuned ugly HC vs. US metal/HC on Halo of Flies. $4

Not on Tour - Demo - Melodic Israeli punk w/ female vox - kinda in the Propagandhi vein on Halo of Flies. $3

Suffering Mind/Neon Hole - Heavy US vx. Polish grind death on Halo of Flies/Bovine. Comes w/ a big patch. $4

Ruined Families - s/t - Greek heavy ugly HC on Adagio 830. $5

Hungry Lungs - s/t - Heavy and ugly chaotic HC on React With Protest/Halo of Flies. $5

Malachi - Wither to cover the Tread - Gorgeous instrumentals burst into heavy crust/metal. $8

Music for Revolution Records - and others c/o Honza from Lakme/Remek/Marnost/Gattaca - THIS STUFF RULES - I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL THESE RELEASES - and yes, the cap's mean that its for real - the Czech's have something going here with dark emotional hc/black metal hybrids. I love this stuff.

Marnost/Seeds of Barren Fields LP - Czech black metal/punk - political and AMAZING. $10

Axidance/Gattaca LP - Dark Czech emo/crust/black metal hybrid - both are great! $10

Geranium - s/t LP - Killer French emo/crust monster. I love this shit! Gatefold cover. $12

Tupak Amaru - Fuck the System LP - Passionate politial HC w/ female vocals and a HUGE booklet - they mean business! $10

Drugged Conscience Records - Chris my love! See below for some single copy DC tapes that came in

Merchandise - Strange Songs in the Dark LP - You don't have this? Why not? Weird noise pop that will take over your life. $8

Panzram - A New Mental Disorder... - Florida's noisy 2 man HC - think non-traditional HC in the Walls vein. on Drugged Conscience. $5

Dead Friends - s/t - Killer Gainesville stuff in the Assfactor 4 kinda vibe - $8

Diet Cokeheads - Nasal - Gainesville noisy punk on Drugged Conscience/Vinyl Rites. $3

Murder/Suicide Incidents Records - all these tapes come with a 1" button too!

Botfly - Enemies of the World CASS - think Integrity/Ringworm/Crowbar. $4

Sigil - Primal Void CASS - Dark Canadian Metallic HC in the Catharsis/Disembodied vein. $4

Esclavo - Enslaved CASS - Crushing, doom laden goods if you like Noothgrush/Dystopia/Corrupted. $4

86'd Records - Long fukin Island NY

Rations - How Much Land does a Man Need 7" - Catchy and raw NY melodic punk. $3

Rations - For Victory LP - Catchy and raw NY melodic punk - screen printed B-side. $8

Fellow Project - Stable Life LP - catchy emotional melodic punk from NY. $8

The Credentials/Dead Uncles 7" - pop punk extravaganza. $3

The Credentials - Goocher LP - good old fashioned ripping raw pop punk. $8

Go White Bronco - Life as a Monument 7" - Acoustic indie/emo ballads. $3

Bear Records

Silencio Ahora Silencio/Descubriendo a Mr. Mime 7" - screamo chaos w/ pretty parts from both. $3

Adobe Homes - Ristra 10" - Mix mathy screamo chaos w/ desperate twinkly parts - well done! $8

Beau Navire/Suffix - screamo chaos goods. $4

Zona Mexicana - s/t 10" - cool mathy emo intensity. $8

Cowboys are Indians - Constantly Fucked LP - Passionate emo intensity. $8

The Caution Children - Unknown Lands LP - Atmospheric building emo - this rules. $8

Fire Team Charlie - Discography DLP and CD - FTC was so damn good - the perfect emo with intensity and calm perfectly melded. $16

Wolbachia - band trade

Wolbachia/Ahna 7" - Canadian grinding epileptic fit vs. a sludge monster, both with hideous female vox. $4

Wolbachia - 3 song CDR - Canada's grinding anxiety attack with a 3 song CDR in a killer package. $3

Various labels c/o Mike at Inflammable distro - UK

Realities of War - Constructs of Life 7" - heavy pounding UK dbeat anarcho/crust. Comes in huge gatefold/booklet with a patch. $6

Long Pigs - s/t 7" - Noisy and destructive UK punk ripper on SMRT. $5

Paranoid Visions - Outsider Artist 7" - UK punk project - one raw punk tune, one spoken word/electronic segment, and a punk ballad. $5

The Sceptres - s/t 7" - UK punk w/ a classic sound - think X or something like that. $5

The Lowest Form - s/t 7" - total UK noisy punk ripper - this one rules. $5

Heroin Diet - Demo CASS - noisy UK punk - great stuff in a nice outer screened box. $5

Perspex Flesh - demo CASS - UK HC w/ gruff vox in the Poison Idea lineage. $5

Distrabe - s/t CASS - Ripping noisy Dbeat - logo says "Dbeat rural Punk" - on Discos Enfermos. $5

Final Slum War - demo CASS - Disclose style Spanish Dbeat - w/ reverb vox. on Discos Enfermos. $5

Disaster - War Cry LP/Flexi - classic UK hc/punk - first to do the post Discharge Dis thing. On La Vida es Un Mus. $14

Schizophasia - 1000 - Canadian noise punk with an early 80's UK vibe on Swedish label SMRT. $11

Inservibles - s/t LP - genuinely spooky sound on this Spanish noisy punk wreck. Great one on LVEUM. $11

Discharge - Apocalypse Now LP - live stuff from 1981 on Vile. $11

Damn, that's a big ol' list already. Now here's a mess of tapes and 7"s, and a list of the new LP's as well in alpha order for those of us that like big lists.

CDS

Old Souls - Nature's Arms Encircle All CD - Dark and powerful screamo - think early Orchid/Neil Perry but w/ some post metal and grinding drums ala Cloud Rat. $4

Old Souls - Who are Willing to Draw Close CD - Dark and powerful screamo - think early Orchid/Neil Perry but w/ some post metal and grinding drums ala Cloud Rat. $4

Wolbachia - 3 song CDR - Canada's grinding anxiety attack with a 3 song CDR in a killer package. $3

Jiyuna - Blue CD - our first full length - screamo from early '00s. $4

7"s

50/50 - s/t - Houston grindcore on 625. $5

Agathocles - back to 1987 - 1994 release on Belgian label. $5

Allergic to Whores - Trigger Finger - 1999 release on Firebrand. $2

And I Can't Wait - HC Justice - Ripping female vocals on MA XXXHC - good lyrics and pissed!!! $3

The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4

The ASsasinators/DSB - Super catchy Danish melodic raw punk vs. Japanese raw punk masters. $4

Backslider/Nimbus Terrifix - Grinding powerviolence vs. odd ugly HC. $4

Backslider - s/t - Grinding powerviolent HC. $4

Barnacled - Table #12 - Experimental - kinda noise bt w/ a clear structure on White Denim Rec. Splatter vinyl. $3

Battle of Wolf/Singaia - Heavy English screamed HC vs. team up of Resurrectionists and Dolcim members. $5

Battle of Wolf 359/June Paik - Crushing English heavy emo vs. wild German screamed chaos. Great team up on React With Protest. $5

Bayonets - 2 songs Regarding Faith Mountain - Cool RED FLEXI w/ gold embossing on it - Canadian post punk/art oddness. $5

Beau Navire/Suffix - CA vs. Mid-west screamo team up. $4

Beings - Metro Zoo - Miami punk/sludge - mix Floor and dark 80's pop - very cool record. $5

Bible of the Devil/Blade of the Ripper - metal on Scarey Records. $6

Bible of the Devil/The Last Vegas - Metal. $3

Big Black - Heartbeat - 1987 on touch and Go. $4

Birds of a Feather - Chapter 5 - XXX HC on Commitment out of Netherlands. $4

Black Dice - s/t - on Gravity, nice package. $2

Breed/Extinction - s/t - Heavy and pissed HC/screamo - very good stuff, highly underrated. $2

Bri White/James Fella - 2007 on Gilgongo Rec. $2

Buzzcocks - Harmony in my Head - 1979 release. $3

Carol Ann - Score to SEttle - 1998 dark and evil HC/sludge - very good. $5

Circle Pit - Slave/Honey - on white on Hardly Art. $4

Ciril - Pink Cave - on Vinyl Dog Rec. $1

Cloud Rat/Autarkeia - Grinding HC fury vs. epic dark/beautiful emo from Jiyuna/Merkit mem. $4

Code 13/DS 13 - 1st press on orange vinyl. $4

Code 13 - They Made a Wasteland - $2

Code 13 - Doomed Society - $2

Code 13 - A Part of America Died Today - $2

Cotidie Mori - s/t - Excellent Italian screamo - rules. Comes w/ CDR too. $5

The Credentials/Dead Uncles - Pop punk rippers. $3

Cutter - s/t - Pre Drunk Driver goods - mysterious record. $4

Dark Ages - Vicious Lie - great pisssed fast punk on Cowabunga. $3

Dead Radical - s/t - Ripping PA wild HC - so fast and tight. $3

Dead Uncles - Flatlining - Killer pop punk like early Recess/Lookout stuff on Shock to the System. $3

The Dead Weather - Die by the Drop - $4

The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues. $4 -

Destruccion/Sida - Raw punk/Dbeat from Spain on La Vida Es Un Mus. $4

Diet Cokeheads - Nasal - Gainesville noisy punk on Drugged Conscience/Vinyl Rites. $3

Dir Yassin - Durchbrechender Geist - 1998 Israeli Grindcore. $3

Discarga - s/t - 2000 Brasilian ripper on 625. $4

Dispensing of False Halos - What if I was Erased... - Driving screamo on Init. $3

The Draft - Stop Wastin' My time - 2007 on No Idea - purple. $3

Drunken Orgy of Destruction/Project Grizzly - Grindcore !. $3

Drunken Orgy of Destruction/SAAEI - Grindcore on Blue /322 - $3

Drunken Orgy of Destruction - Tam Tam's Revenge - Grindcore. $2

DS-13 - Aborted Teen Generation - Grey vinyl on Havoc. $3

DSB - No Fight No Get - Japanese raw punk killers. $4

End of All - Places - Massive crust/metal - thick n' heavy on Halo of Flies. $1

Funeral Diner/Welcome the Plague Year - $5

The Golden Age - Time and Distance - on Panic Records. $2

Go White Bronco - Life as a Monument - Acoustic indie/emo ballads. $3

Growing - Dry Drunk on Woman - on Nail in the Coffin/Troubleman. $3

Growing - Horizon Drift - on Social Registry. $4

Guttermouth - 11oz - 1993 release on Hopeless. $4

Her Breath on Glass/Sofy Major - Powerful 90's style screamo vs. noisy driving French screamo. $3

Her Breath on Glass/We Are Corpses - $5

The Holy Mountain - Wrath - Purpley vinyl. $3

The Holy Mountain - Your Face in Decline - orange vinyl. $3

The Holy Mountain/Black Tusk - on grey. $4

Human Hands/Bird Calls - Great UK emo split - early 90's style - chill and powerful. $5

Index for Potential Suicide - s/t - 1998 wild keyboard screamo in the Locust vein. $3

Indian Summer/Ordination Of Aaron - Classic. $14

Ink and Dagger - Sensation - Philly's greatest art punk. (this one comes w/ a free Ink and Dagger/Le Shok 7" that's water damaged) $4

Ink and Dagger - Drive this Seven Inch... - $3

Ink and Dagger - Philapsychosis - 1998 on Revelation. $3

In Like Flynn - s/t - 1995 FL pop punk. $2

Jenny Piccolo/SU19B - Great split on clear vinyl. $3

Jenny Piccolo - PIC DISC - Post Mohinder - hc/emo violence. $4

Jesus H Bombs - Push the Button - Raucous punk - noisy and raw. $2

Jiyuna/Standing Tall - 1999 FL screamo vs. Gainesville evil HC. $3

Kakistocracy - s/t - Solid political hc/punk on blue. $3

The Kill - demo - 2000 grindcore on 625. $4

The Kill/Retaliation - Australian grindcore split on Mortville. $4

Kung Fu Rick/Bad Acid Trip - on Blatherskyte Noise. $4

Kung Fu Rick/Landmine - Red vinyl - limited hand #'d. $6

Kung Fu Rick - Statues to Stones, Soilder to Bones - white vinyl on Gloom. $5

Kung Fu Rick - s/t - on Up Jumps the Devil/EA Rec. from 1998. $4

Kursk/Half Gorilla - Grind vs. HC - GO! $4

Kursk/Damage Digital - Canada vs. Japan grind. $4

La Corde/Cate Party - dark, delay drencged punk - add post punk and suf elements too on Resurrection Rec. $4

L'Antietam - I Like it when... - great screamo goods. $3

The Like Young - The Timid - on Polyvinyl 2005. $4

The Like Young/St. Monroe - clear gold vinyl on Forge Again. $3

Long Pigs - s/t - Noisy destructive UK punk ripper on SMRT. $5

Loser Life - Burning Fields - released on Yellow Dog out of Germany. $5

Loser Life - Things will never Change - on Going Underground. $3

The Love Triangle - Splendid Living - half of Shitty Limits doing Uk Garage. $4

The Lowest Form - s/t - Amazing UK punk ripper - great stuff. $5

Mercury 4o - s/t - 1994 on Bovine Records. $4

Merkit/Resurrectionists - FL pissed HC/crust vs. German beast. Back in Stock. $4

My Own Lies/Houses in Texas - Heavy German HC. $3

My Own Lies/Betercore - Germany vs. Netherlands - violent HC attack from both - excellent split on Flowerviolence. $5

My Pal Trigger - The Riverview Mentality - 1996 FL pop punk like Discount. $3

Nebraska - s/t - Australian emo - early 90's style - great one. $5

The Neighbors - The More Money... - fastcore on Kangaroo Rec. $2

The Neon Hookers/I Adapt - On Cabal Records - $2

Nervous Dogs - Avenida Sevilla - on white $3

No Less - Boxed in - on Slap a Ham. $5

No Reason - XXX - 1997 Buffalo NY Hc on Immigrant Sun. $2

NOYFB - Escapes from Hell - LA gring/noisecore - sealed /125. $4

Oak and Bone/Like Wolves - Think old Clutch mixed w/ Cursed vs. shouted modern HC. $3

The Oath - s/t - ex Charles Bronson. $3

Octis - Twevim Ilelengr - Experimental stuff on Troubleman. $2

Octis - Navlt - Social Registry Club #6. $5

Octis/Ocrilim - Single Series 2 on Troubleman /500. $4

One 4 One - I Won't Lose - Chunky 90's New Jersey HC on blue on Stillborn Rec. $4

One Second Thought - Everyday Struggle - 1997 tough NYHC on Green. $3

O Pioneers/By the end of Tonight - $4

Outbreak - Eaten Alive - clear vinyl on Think Fast. $3

Paranoid Visions - Outsider Artist - 1 raw punk tune, 1 punk ballad and 1 spoken word electronic peice. Interesting UK release. $5

Picked Clean - Life Sucks Hardcore Rules - HC/violence on Detournement. $2

Pohgoh - Guiche and Geek - mid 90's FL emo - syrupy sweet and highly recommended. $4

Protestant/Suffering Mind 6" - US beastly HC vs. killer Polish grind. $4

Pygmy Shrews - s/t - noisy arty punk on Fan Death. $4

Ra'Kosi - s/t - on Lengua Armada. $4

Rations - How Much Lands...... - Catchy raw NY melodic punk. $3

Rat Storm - Fractured - Ripping Bloomington HC/powerviolence w/ pissed female vox. $4

Rattus/Holokaust - Longstanding Finnish HC vs. LA crust monster. $3

Raw Nerves - Burnt Skin - Killer raging HC - 80's as hell but fresh and pissed. $5

The Real Enemy - Too Little Too Late - SXE HC on 625/Underestimated. $3

Realities of War - Constructs of Life - Heavy pounding UK dbeat anarcho crust - gatefold package with big booklet and a patch. $6

Rectangles - s/t - Devo inspired electro/punk new wave on Discourage from Portland. $2

Redrot - s/t - harsh industrial noise but w/ some vox. /200. $5

Remek - s/t (FLEXI - Revolution Summer Rec.) - Excellent Czech emo - ex-Lakme - killer packaging too. $5

Resurrectionists/Arse Moreira 6" - Crushing swirling grinding German HC vs. jangling emo. On React with Protest. $5

Saturday's Kids - Grey on White - Driving UK indie/emo - thick and catchy. $5

Scream Hello - s/t - Melodic indie/emo from NJ on Devil Dance. $3

Screen Out - Despair of Ignorant - $3

Sea of Shit - s/t - Ripping power violent HC. $4

The Shitty Limits - Here are the Limits - US version on Sorry State. $4

Shoppers/Panzram - Killer noisy punk from both - Shoppers is catchy and dark - Panzram is pissed, ugly like Pollution or Walls. $5

Sick Sick Birds - AOTU single series #46 - Art of the Underground single series #46 /350. $4

Sick Terror/Migra Violenta - Brasil vs. Argentina - super fast core attack. $5

Sick Terror/Cathode - Brasil's fastest vs. crushing dark Dutch HC - great split. $4

Sick Tired - Hopeless - Blasting fastcore/grind - well done. $4

Sick Tired - Collapsed Lungs - blasting wild grinding HC. $4

Sidetracked/Hummingbird of Death 6" - Grinding HC vs fast mania. $3

Sidetracked - Forfeit - Grinding powerviolent wreck. $3

Silencio Ahora Silencio/Descubriendo a Mr Mime - Screamo - part chaos, part pretty from both, on Bear. $3

Slashpine - s/t - Miami noisy blakc metally good ness - powerful stuff - recommended. $5

Slight Slappers - Overcome Pain - 1994 Japanese ripper on Crust Rec. $4

Smile - Resin - Grungy HC on Cargo/Headhunter - early 90's. $3

Sneeze - Grandma in the Trenches - Grungy rock vibe with hints of psych and melodic punk on Bear Records. $3

The Spits - Pain - Garage rock on Slovenly. $4

Suffering Mind/Neon Hole - Heavy US vx. Polish grind death on Halo of Flies/Bovine. Comes w/ a big patch. $4

Team Dresch - The New 6.0 Beta - 1998 on Outpunk - classic. $4

Thought Crusade - Common Man - On Organized Crime Records. $3

Totsugeki Sensya - Change the Future - 2003 Japanese HC on Lengua Armada. $4

Township - Future Confusion - Driving post HC in the Drive Like Jehu vein - good and catchy. $5

The Twenty Two's/Positive State - DC Hc/punk from 1997 - last material from both. $5

Veloz - s/t - Heavy chaotic dark HC on React With Protest. $5

White Guilt - s/t - noisy blown up filth on Feeble Mind. $4

Wolbachia/Ahna - Canadian grinding epileptic fit vs. a sludge monster, both with killer female vox. $4

Yeastie Girlz - Ovary Action - old Lookout release - first 1988 press w/ Laytonville address. $3

Zhenia Golov - s/t - on Railroaded Rec. $3

Zhenia Golov/Botox Party - on Railroaded/Up Chuck Rec. $2

v/a - DC Records Presents - w/ Kung Fu Rick, Last in Line, Landmine, Breaker. $2

v/a - Painkiller vol 1 - w/ corrupted, Disassociate, Cemment, and Nerve Rak - yellow vinyl. 48

v/a - Painkiller vol 2 - w/ Hellchild, Bongzilla, Vomitus, CST on green vinyl. $4

v/a - Kiss of Death 4 way - w/ Little League, Small Talk, Backpocket, Senders. $2

TAPES

10"s

Adobe Homes - Ristra - Mix mathy emo chaos w/ twinkly desperate parts. Well done on Bear. $8

Zona Mexicana - s/t - cool mathy emo intensity on Bear. $8

LP's

Axidance/Gattaca - Dark czech emo crust/black metal hybrid - both are great. $10

Beau Navire - Hours - San Fran screamo on React with Protest. $10

Brown Sugar - Of birds and Racism - Ripping HC in the Black Flag vein on Feeble Mind. $8

The Caution Children - Unknown Lands - Atmospheric building emo - RULES. $8

Chino Horde - Discography 2xLP - Nice gatefold discography on Adagio 830 - driving melodic desperate 90's emo. $16

Cowboys are Indians - s/t - passionate intense emo/punk on Bear. $8

CR - The John Lisa LP - Great NY HC - good lyrics. $7

The Credentials - Goocher - good old fashioned raw pop punk. $8

Disaster - War Cry LP/Flexi - on La Vida es un Mus - Discharge style - $14

Discharge - Apocalypse Now - live stuff from 1981 on Vile. $11

Endless Grinning Skulls - s/t - face melting heavy UK punk - killer stuff. $15

Enth - s/t - Polish funeral doom from Suffering Mind folks on Halo of Flies and many more. $9

Enth/Amarok - Giant crawling doom/sludge from both on Halo of Flies. $8

Fellow Project - Stable Life - Catchy emotional melodic punk from NY - good one. $8

The Female Anchor of Sade - Bless the Machine... - on Lady Godiva Operations. $10

Fire Team Charlie - discography 2xLP plus CD - Great emo goods. Very memorable stuff on Bear. $16

Fiya - Better Days - Gainesville punk - gritty and catchy. $5

Garmonbozia - s/t - posthumous release of great hc/punk/crust w/ a cello! $8

Geisha - Maudit a Minuit - UK noise rock beating - calm then nasty w/ distorted vox. $10

The Gentle Art of Chokin' - s/t - blistering German HC on the border of fastcore and grind with some rockier parts in as well. $10

Geranium - s/t - Killer French emo/crust monster. gatefold. $12

Merchandise - Stange songs in the Dark - Tampa noisy pop atmospheric wonderfulness - just get this. $8

Merkit/Hombrinus Dudes - Crushing dynamic political hc/crust vs. overpowering 2 man grind/hc. Handmade and recycled package. $8

Rations - For Victory - Catchy raw NY melodic punk. Screenprinted Bside $8

Schizophasia - 1000 - Canadian noise punk with an early 80's UK feel on SMRT. $11

Seeds of Barren Fields/Marnost - Czech black metal/punk hybrid - SO GOOD. $11

Shoppers - Silver year - crashing out of control punk - the noisiest catchy pop you're likely to hear. On Drugged Conscience/Feeble Minds. $10

Tenement - Blind Wink - on Cowabunga - good one. $8

Trmrs - Sea Things - SoCal garage punk - think 60s/70s fuzzy surf/pop punk on Resurrection Rec. $8

Tupak Amaru - Fuck the System - Czech pissed political HC - female vox and a huge booklet. $10

Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12

Weekend Nachos - 2 Things at Once - has the Torture ep and the Bleed ep. $8

TAPES TAPES TAPES - here's all the tapes I have - most of these are new in stock. MANY ARE MARKED DOWN FOR SALE!

A//Narcolepsia/Diskoiraa - Venezuelan anarcho punk split - nice package. $4

A//Narcolepsia - s/t - Fast pissed Venezuelan anarcho punk w/ female vocals. $4

Animal Lover - live - driving post HC/emo goods. $2

Asko - Me Das Asko - Raw dbeat punk on Silenzio Statico. $3

AYR - Nothing left to Give - Post metal/black metal hybrid in a great package. GET THIS!!!!! $5

Bad Biology - Before the Germ - Noisy grungy punk/rock. $1

Bauhaus - The Sky's Gone Out - $1

Blackest Woods - All My children - on Ormeyngel. $3

Black Jail - Machine Control - Harsh terrifying noise w/ a beat - get ready to kill yourself. /30 copies - dudes from Torche/Shitstorm. $5

Bloom - s/t - Poppy driving emo rock on Keep it Together. $2

Bokanovsky - s/t - Wild French Screamo - new album. $2

Boneblack - w/t - Canadian anarcho/dbeat - solid and blown out. $3

Botfly - Enemies of the World - Ugly hc if you like Ringworm, Integrity etc. $3

Brainworms - Is it Weird? - $3

Breakthrough - demo - 2003 NC HC. $1

Brutal Terrorism - Fuck the World 2002 - Japanese p-violence in the Ch. Bronson vein. $3

Bureaucratic Dysentery - Open Wide - Enemy Soil style grind - dude from Sacred Tapes - best cover ever. $3

Capsule - s/t - on Robotic Empire. $4

Captives - Cincinatti mean HC w/ White Walls mem. Good stuff /100. $3 -

Carbon and Water - s/t - noise tape. $1

Cervix - Demo - original press /50 from the band. $3

Cervix - Winter Tour Tape - $3

The Church - Remote Luxury - 1984 Cure style. $FREE

Civilization - '07 demo - Crushing FL sludge/hc from Jacksonville. $1

Condenada - collection - vinyl collection plus live stuff. $3

Constrictions - Zero Discrimination - Chicago harsh noise/electronic grind - w/ angriest vox ever! $3

Cotidie Mori - s/t - great Italian screamo on Utarid. $3

Crash Davis - Demo '99 - $2

Criatura - Verde - Punk from Spain - kinda like a Mike Kirsch band. on Maca Ataka out of Ecuador. $2

Daitro - s/t - yellow tape on Utarid. $4

Daitro - 2004-'07 Discography - on Utarid. $4

Daniel Striped Tiger - Desert Bird - Alt. versions of the 7". $3

Dead Stare - demo 2007 - Belgian version. $3

Dead Stare - tour tape - on Drugged Concience. $3

Dipers - Pronounced Daipers - Catchy old ounding punk w/ silly lyrics and good samples. $1

Dissent - Martyr of the Apocalypse - Burly ass heavy TX HC. $3

Distrabe - Demo - Ripping noisy dbeat. Logo says "Dbeat Rural punk" - from Spain. $5

Drunk Surgeon - Confused Corpse - Rot worshipping lo-fi grind. $1

DSB - 10 raw Trax - '98 demo - Japanese raw punk. $3

Enabler/Ambassador Gun - Wild HC and Nasum style grind. $3

Enemies - We've Been Talking - Think American Football of Ghosts and Vodka - $2

Esclavo - Enslaved - Crushing atmospheric doom laden goods in the Noothgrush/Dystopia/Corrupted line. $3

Fan Death - demo - Pissed violent HC ripper on Kills you /50. $3

Final Slum War - Vida Violenta - 11 tracks of heavy Spanish Dbeat w/ reverb vox!. $5

Fired Up - demo - '05 CT Hc. $2

Forca Macabra/Selfish - Live stuff from '02/'03 on Not Very Nice. $3

Foreign Objects - demo - on Drugged Concience. $3

For the Agenda - The Downfall - 1 man indie / emo w/ lots of different sounds and instrumentations. $2

Fracaso - Demo 2011 - Venezuelan anarcho punk - catchy and raw w/ reverbed out vocals. Love it. $3

Fucked Up - Generation Mix Tape - Collection of rare tracks. $4

Fudge Tunnel - Creep Diets - I love this - you should too. $1

A Garden Overgrown - The Lost Art of Conversation - Chill building post-rock w/ ethereal vocals. $2

Get it Away - demo - 2003 demo of Chicago HC. $3

Ghostlimb - Alea Iacta Est - collection tape on Pure heart/Utarid. $3

Gride - Manipulation - Czech grind released in Croatia. $3

The Guilt - demo - Ripping DC HC. $3

Heroin Diet - demo - Killer UK punk - great stuff in a nice box. $5

The Holy Mountain - Europe 2010 - Tour tape - collection of tracks from '06-'10. $2

The Holy Mountain - Daipers Full Live - Live tape of Tampa punk. $2

Homestretch - Comatose - Miami HC on Drugged Concience. $2

Hoor Paar Kraat - Asha Dasha - noise tape - sounds underwater. $3

I Fail - Highways - Brooding moody post HC w/ screamo influence. $1

Images - Five - Bass heavy driving German punk w/ Holy Mountain Mem. $1

Images - s/t - Bass heavy driving German punk w/ Holy Mountain mem. $1

I Witness - Southwestern Blues - Russian emo w/ a dark, powerful sound - good stuff. $2

Josephine - s/t - Malaysian screamo on Utarid - think Funeral Diner/Euro sound. $3

Kidcrash - Jokes - great mathy screamo on Where's that Deerhead. $3

Kidcrash - Snacks - great mathy screamo on where's that Deerhead. $3

Kilborough - s/t - Florida emo - think Gregor Samsa spaciness w/ Cure elements. $FREE

Knox/Gein - this is Slopcore - $1

Kobra Khan - A Retrospective - great heavy emo/hc on Where's that Deerhead/Escucha. $3

Kraken - Exalt - Loud, epic driving HC from Montreal w/ gruff vox on Where's that Deerhead. $2

Lazarus Taxa - Dark and heavy Canadian HC - sometimes with some epicness, sometimes straight ahead bruising. $1

Libyans - Collection Cassette - on Drugged Concience. $3

Make Me - demo - Canadian emo - Where's that Deerhead #1. $3

Malegoat - To face the Music - Happy fun emo ala Braid or Capn' Jazz. $2

Mata Mata - demo - LA raw punk ripper on Silenzio Statico. $4

MDK - Demo - Reverbed metallic punk from CA - think Gism, Syphilitic Vaginas, Zouo. $1

MDK - Razorhater - CA metallic reverbed punk w/ a Gism vibe. $1

A Million Fucking Towers - s/t - Noise tape by the guy from Towers. /50 $2

Mojo Hand - The Complete Mojo - discography of dirty grimy 60's rock n' roll/punk. $1

Montgomery Drive - Crybaby - gorgeous calm instrumental emo. $1

More than Skies - The Liar The Puppet The Fox - Chill acoustic indie w/ drums and different instruments on Keep it Together. $2

Mountains for Clouds - Some People Pay... - Good calm instrumental emo - think a chill Ghosts and Vodka - on Keep it Together. $2

Naked Raygun - All Rise - original tape on Homestead, great shape. $1

Nervous Wrecks - demo - lo-fi punk w. a Bikini Kill vibe. $3

Newgenics - American Love demo - w/ Guyana Punch Line folks. $3

No Minion - demo 2009 - DC thrashing HC. $3

Nomos/The Men - on Vinyl Rites. $5

No Tomorrow - s/t - Raging heavy D-Beat - album coming out on Profane Ex. $2

Not on Tour - Demo - Melodic Israeli punk w/ female vox - kinda in the Propagandhi vein on Halo of Flies. $3

Only for the Sake of Aching - Thus Far - Collection of German screamo on Utarid. $3

Opt Out - demo - Ripping out of breath HC demo. $3

Order 66 - demo - Dark HC - heavy and ugly. $3

Perdition - 4 song Cover cass - /100 on Hardcore Survives. $5

Persevere - Each Sense - Japanese raw punk single on Insane World Rec. $3

Perspex Flesh - demo - UK HC demo - gruff vox in the Poison Idea lineage. $5

Polina - s/t - mathy technical screamo. $1

Poliskitzo - demo - melodic raw punk on silenzio Statico. $4

Pollution - 120608 - Ugly Ny goods on Vinyl Rites. $5

Poor Choice - The First Day... - Good Chicago punk - blown out and sloppy. $1

Pottersville - Binary - Fun poppy punk w/ a country twang on Sacred Tapes. $1

Pripyat - 1986 Discography - Raw, simple HC played with total abandon and palpable fury - from Czech Rep. $3

Pygmy Lush - Bitter River - on Robotic Empire. $3

Raein - 200-2004 discography - on Malaysian label bullwhip. $3

Rapid Cities - Peripheries - Big rock sound w/ bits of grunge to it at times. $2

Ratmask - demo - Buffalo NY pissed off HC great milk throat vox. $3

Rauh - Tunnel Vision - Harsh scary noise on Rotting Chapel out of Miami. $3

Redmond Shooting Stars - demo - think Bikini kill or Discount - melodic but with some grit. $3

Regrets - Hope Floats... - on Nurse Etiquette. $3

Renegade Assault Tank - Mongoloid Distort - Blown out punk from IL - folks from Yeung. Noise punk lovers beware - even lyrics are written in the Japanese style. $3

Right Here - the Demo - German old school HC. $3

RRFFDD - Amorphous - Experimental stuff like a lot of Constellation Rec. stuff. Nice vocals too on Ranch Rec. $2

Sarcasm/CFDL - Live - UK and Japanese crust live - pretty lo-fi recording. $1

Say Goodbye - demo - Boston HC. $2

Seeds of Rape - demo - Blown up powerviolence /50. $3

Severed Tongue - demo - Great powerviolence. $3

Shat Shorts - Seersucker and Sundresses - Noisy blown out rock - think Ink and Dagger. Well done. $2

Sick of It All - Blood Sweat and No Tears - on In Effect from 1989. $3

Sick to Deth/Bob Denver - Killer violent grind powerviolence vs. blown out crusher - GREAT TAPE. $4

Sigil - Primal Void - Dark metallic HC from Canada - think Catharsis/Disembodied. $3

Slaktrens - Mangelattack - Killer Swedish HC/punk - original sound - ripping and wild. $5

Slaone Peterson - Recover/Offender - single of Miami infectious pop-ppunk. $1

Smoke Coke - demo - raw heavy ugly HC - think Mehkago NT. $3

Stable Boys - This is Two Songs - Has a very 90's melodic emo/punk vibe like Braid - good raw stuff on Ranch Rec. $2

St. Dad - Keep it in your Pants - oddball noisy FL punk. $3

Suburban Death Camp - demo - Thrashing San Fran fast-core. $3

Superbad - The First 2 Years - on ragerizer. $3

Swear Words - No Blankets - Driving sin a long emo rock on Keep it Together. $2

Sweet tooth - demo - Ripping lightning fast IL HC - good vox. $3

Think Fast - Discography tape - on Unimpressed. $1

Tiger Shark - s/t - on Perpetual Motion Machine. $3

Towering Pyre - demo - Ripping evil grind/metal - think Cloud Rat with more metal influence - really good. $4

Troops of Tomorrow - demo - Heavy thick street punk. $2

Tuberculosis - s/t - on Silenzio Statico. $3

Unhinged - 1995 Demo - Boot. $1

Unhinged - Crime and Punishment - nice release on Nikt Nic Nie Wie. $1

Vicious Bricks - demo - Tampa HC - think Negative Approach but blown out like Disclose. Mem. of Control De Estado. $1

Video Disease - demo - Raw ass punk ripper. $3

Virginia on Duty - s/t - epic Malaysian screamo on Utarid. $3

Waking Up Hurts - s/t - Amazing project done by Joe/What the Fuck Happened to Tapes. Posthumous release of Nick's solo project - guitars, drums, strings, vocals - powerful music done with hearth. Best tape package you've ever seen - highly recommended. $4

White Moth - Childhood Lakes and Tomfoolery - Chris from Drugged Conscience's noise project. $3

White Moth - Journey of the Magi - chris from Drugged Consience's Noise stuff. $2

White Moth - Denial/Exempt - Chris from Drugged Consience's noise stuff /25. $2

White Walls - Life Rot - $4

White Walls - Kevin - $3

White Walls - Old Ghost - $3

White Wards - demo - $5

The Whoopass Girls - s/t - Raw and catchy poppy indie rock on Keep It Together. $2

Wow Owls - Mind Esplosion - $4

Yeung - Live - Absolutely blown up recording of Chris' one man Enemy Soil style grind project. $3

Your Neighbor the Liar - s/t - Catchy nice emo from Scotland - good stuff on Keep it Together. $3

You Suck - s/t - Mean xxx UK powerviolent HC - pissed and downtuned and heavy. Nice package as well, lim. to 50. $4

Zainichi - s/t - screamo on Utarid. $3

Zann - Collection - early stuff on Where's that Deerhead. German heavy goods. $3

v/a - Cryptic Grind Grotesquery - 4 way split w/ Pizza Hi-Five, Violent Corge, Ascoculto, Shatter Dead. $1

v/a - Paxtacore - Underground Uzbekistan - That's right a comp. of Uzbek punk. $2

v/a - Revolved Back to Failure - '05 Pittsburgh - nice box package - w/ Warzone Wymyn, Brain Handle, Caustic Christ, Kim Phuc, lots more. $5

v/a - Those band that are Just OK - w/ Culo, Poor Choice, Methlab, Morbid Obesity, Lacke Breeze, Harshest Realm, etc. $1

v/a - Title it Yourself - comp. tape w/ Ghost Mice, Paul Baribeau, Wabash, Plumwife, Spoonboy, Toby Foster, etc. $1

v/a - Underground Buryatia/Karelia - another central Asian punk mix. $2

v/a - Vancouver Simplification - w/ Spectres, Tempest, Dirk, Damaged Goods, Circles, Hermetic, Woolworm etc. $2

v/a - The World Itself is a Bad Dream - on Drugged Conscience w/ Panzram, NAzi Dust, Dead Stare, Rat. Animals, Duress. $4

Whew - that was way more than I thought it would be. Thanks for all the support. Next update will be a bunch of bad-ass 90's LPs and a huge sale.

Peace, Nevin