CANT SLOW DOWN NEWS THE HAVERCHUCKS DEMO 7" ETC

THE HAVERCHUCKS DEMO 7INCH:

I mailed with the pressplant yesterday and these goodies are getting pressed at the moment.

I am very sorry for this delay but besides the fact that this pressplant can´t help you out with SOLID release dates, there have been some misunderstandings between me and the pressplant guys....

I was wondering if any of you guys know some cheap press plants in the states which do not care that much about the quantities you order. I think about switching the pressplant for future orders because I don´t wanna be of of those label guys who take the money of their customers and I don´t wanna let you deal with my own problems regarding the pressplant....

SECOND TO LAST - VESSEL 7INCH EURO PRESS:

We will have those copies at the end of June. There will be a limited pre-order cover for the first orders too but more about that soon....

thanx for reading and thanx for your support!

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Many many things went wrong with this release but hey now we will have some extra covers for a 2nd press lol. I think I will get the 7inch soon. Ill definitely ship these goodies the day I receive the package from the pressplant. I expect to get all pre-ordered copies out until the end of this month.