Vacation - Candy Waves (Drunken Sailor Records)

Hey

Vacation - Candy Waves 7", co-released on Drunken Sailor Records/ Let's Pretend Records

Only 300 pressed (so I only have about 130, don't sleep!) in promotion for there upcoming album Candy Waves. It was recorded by themselves back home in Cincinnati on Kirby st and has two exclusive song on the b-side.

Too me they have a Jesus and Mary Chain meets smashed up distorted fucked up poppy punk. Drugs are involved. Probably.

Listen to it http://drunkensailorrecords.bandcamp.com/album/candy-waves-7

Buy it http://www.drunkensailorrecords.co.uk

Loads of new stuff in the distro inc Artcore Fanzine inc State Funeral 7" (seriously this band are pretty amazing)/ Kremlin/ Blank Pages/ The Observers/ Canadian Rifle/ Bloody Gears/ Mothers Children/ The Cry/ Sickoids/ Sonic Avenues/ Wiccans/ Spraynard Noma/ Broken Bones/ Pretty Boy Thorson/ Masked Intruder/ Murderburgers/ Down And Outs/ Dude Jams/ Pure Graft/ Crusades/ Concrete Sox/ Night Birds/ Autonomy/ MuhammadAli and loads more

I've also managed to get some of the Leatherface - Mush (fanclub?), its on thick Grey marble Vinyl with Insert, these are expensive but I'm not making anything, these are what they cost me to get them to the UK.

I have loads of stuff coming out

Unfun/ Despite Everything 7"

What-A-Nights - ST LP

Flamingo 50 - Tear It Down LP (first time on vinyl)

Stay Clean Jolene - Debut 7"

Toys That Kill/ Future Virgins 7" (yeah this is still happening, have the TTK track, over 4 mins long and killer. I have one of the FV tracks and it's one of my favourite songs ever, just waiting on the other)

A Page Of Punk/ Werewolves On Motorcycles 7"

Also (and I said I never would, but way too many people want this and I always wanted everyone who wanted a copy to get one) there will be a 300 repress of the Discharge/ Off With Their Heads 7" on White Vinyl. There will be a few (and I mean a few) on sale at Fest with white covers.

Thanks