Rok Lok Records: Make It Plain 7 inch Out Now!

• MAKE IT PLAIN "SOMERSAULT" 7 INCH OUT NOW
    IMG_3363.jpg
    Out now is the MAKE IT PLAIN "Somersault" 7 inch. This two song 7 inch is female fronted indie rock at its finest akin to stuff like Lush, Rainer Maria, Velocity Girl and Red Dye No 5. This record is limited to 200 pieces and is packed in a full color double sided cover. This is a co-release with my buddy Andy at strictly no capital letters so for all of you folks in Europe please order from him. The 7 inch costs $6 PPD in the USA and $8 PPD in Canada. For Euros please contact strictly no capital letters. Listen to this wonderful record here on Bandcamp:
    http://roklokrecords.bandcamp.com/album/somersault [roklokrecords.bandcamp.com] »
    STARS ARE INSANE "GRACIAS" CASSETTE REISSUE
    rl02.jpg
    Another new release is actually a reissue of an old release, our second to be exact. This release I speak of is STARS ARE INSANE "Gracias" cassette which originally came out over the course of two pressings in 1999. It has been reissued in a edition of 20 with all new, revised j-cards and hand stamped labels. Order from the releases or distro pages. Coming up next for STARS ARE INSANE is the Singles CLub cassette in December as well as "Pop Industry" cassette and "#1 Hero You Are the Best: Collection of Rare and Unreleased" cd-r will see release as the New Year touches down. In the mean time take sometime to revist STARS ARE INSANE's first release, "Gracias" here on Bandcamp.
    Listen to STARS ARE INSANE "Gracias" - http://roklokrecords.bandcamp.com/album/gracias [roklokrecords.bandcamp.com] »
    Listen to STARS ARE INSANE "Singles Club #10"- http://roklokrecords.bandcamp.com/album/singles-club-10 [roklokrecords.bandcamp.com] »
    DUDE JAPAN REUNION SHOW + NEW RELEASES & REISSUE!
    Even though it has only been a little over a year since their break up DUDE JAPAN will be reuniting for one show on Saturday January 26th which will see the officially see the release of not only their final cdep "Will You Meet Me There" but a reissued and repackaged version of 2010's "Simple Living". This reissue of "Simple Living" will include three bonus tracks, their two songs from the split 7 inch with Weed Hounds and their cover of Velocity Girl's "Sorry Again" from the Dead Broke Tape Comp Volume 4. Check the events page for the details regarding the show.
    FREE ROK LOK RECORDS WINTER 2012 MIX
    Be sure to check out the Rok Lok Records Winter 2012 Mix which has tracks from current, upcoming and past releases. It is jam packed with 23 tracks that will keep your Ipod jamming on those long holiday car drives! Download it for free!!!
    http://roklokrecords.bandcamp.com/album/rok-lok-records-winter-2012-mix [roklokrecords.bandcamp.com] »
    UPCOMING RELEASES:
    (RL67) RON BEAUDET "Awkward Age" cassette (For fans of Beach Fossils, Comet Gain, Wavves, etc. should be ready next week)
    (RL68) STARS ARE INSANE "Singles Club #10" cassette
    (RL69) VEHICLE BLUES "Singles Club #11" cassette
    (RL70) EUREKA CALIFORNIA/GOOD GRIEF "split" 7 inch (fuzzy west coast pop 'ala Summer Hits meets Liverpool based Superchunk sounding indie rock)
    (RL71) DUDE JAPAN "Will You Meet Me There" cd
    (RL72) DUDE JAPAN "Simple Living" cd (reissue)
    (RL73) STARS ARE INSANE "Pop Industry" cassette
    (RL74) STARS ARE INSANE "#1 Hero You Are the Best: A Collection of the Unreleased and Rare" cd-r
    AVAILABLE RELEASES
    (RL66) SHIVERING WINDOW "Singles Club #9" cassette
    (RL65) KATRINA STONEHART "Singles Club #8" cassette
    (RL64) TERESHKOVA "Romance Space" cassette
    (RL63) KENT STATE "Singles Club #7: Behind Closed Doors" cassette
    (RL62) MIKE NAIDEAU "Singles Club #6" cassette
    (RL61) HANNA ELSON "Singles Club #5" cassette
    (RL60) KEVIN GREENSPON "Singles Club #4: Empty Minutes" cassette
    (RL58) SNOW WHAT "Demo Tape" cassette
    (RL57) MAKE IT PLAIN "Somersault" 7 inch
    (RL56) MONOGAMY "Singles Club #3" cassette
    (RL55) THE ONLY GHOST IN TOWN "Singles Club #2: I Live in the Capital of Pain" cassette
    (RL54) OUTSIDE THE MUSEUM "Singles Club #1" cassette
    (RL53) GIANT PEACH "Callous & Strange" 7 inch
    (RL52) STARS ARE INSANE "The Empty House" cd-r
    (RL51) BRICK MOWER "Why Are We Doing This?" 7 inch
    (RL50b)THE ONLY GHOST IN TOWN "Hidden East Coast EP" 7 inch lathe **1 copies left**
    (RL50a)THE ONLY GHOST IN TOWN "Hidden East Coast EP" cd **4 copies left**
    (RL47) DEEP POCKETS "Demo" cassette **2 copies left**
    (RL43) SANDY CITY "Surfin' WA" 12 inch
    (RL40) THE ONLY GHOST IN TOWN "The Summer Was Over Before It Began" cassette (2nd press w/ bonus track) **5 copies left**
    (RL38) FELLOW PROJECT "Boots" 7 inch
    (RL37) DAMEZUMARI "Hope Inscribed On Handbills" 7 inch
    (RL33) YES SENSEI "3 Songs" 7 inch **2 copies left**
    (RL31) YES SENSEI "s/t" cd
    (RL27) ON THE MIGHT OF PRINCES "Where You Are & Where You Want to Be" cd
    (RL26) ON THE MIGHT OF PRINCES "The Making of a Conversation" cd
    (RL20) EMPTY SILOS ECHO WAR "Inner Working Mechanics of a Failed Construct With Puritan Cement" cd
    (RL17) EMPTY SILOS ECHO WAR "Semantics" 12 inch **2 copies left**
    (RL16) YES SENSEI "We Who Transplant Sustain" cd
    (RL15) YES SENSEI "What I Do Best is What I Do Worst" cd
    (RL13) BOOKSTORE "s/t" cd
    (RL11) SPACE ROBOT SCIENTISTS "We've Got a Time Machine" cd
    (RL08) v/a "The Hope Machine" cd
    (RL06) EXPLOSIVO! "The Uh Oh EP" cd
    DISTRO ARRIVALS:
    Brick Mower "My Hateable Face" 12 inch
    Caring Babies, The "Gold Friends" 7 inch
    Cthulus, The "Songs From the Slipstream '09-'11" cassette
    Gilder "Sixty Bay" cassette
    Julie Byrne "s/t" cassette
    Pliable Tones "Pliable Tones" cassette
    v/a Tribute Hearse: EVP of RP "A Lo Fi Tribute to Rudimentary Peni" cassette
    For ordering/info visit www.roklokrecords.com

Hi Pat!

weekend bump.

next weekend four new releases will be available for mail order

(RL67) RON BEAUDET "Awkward Age" cassette

(RL68) STARS ARE INSANE "Singles Club #10" cassete

(RL69) VEHICLE BLUES "Singles Club #11" cassette

(RL71) STARS ARE INSANE "#1 Hero You Are the Best: 1998-2012- A Collection of the Rare & Unreleased" cd-r