WTB/WTT for Get Up Kids - On A Wire

sillybarry

I am looking for the 180gm black vinyl gatefold version of  Get Up Kids - On A Wire VR370... I've seen it sell on ebay f0r $20-$60 this past year... if I'm paying cash I'm looking at the lower end of that... if I'm trading... I'd trade at the higher end value.

Note: my screen name of "sillybarry" is the same on all forums, twitter, wherever it is available. My ebay is "skateshop" someone else had sillybarry :(

Some items that might be wanted by members of this forum as trade:

- The Draft - In A Million Pieces (1st pressing Gray Marble, of 99) w/ lyrics poster and Na Na Na 7" also Gray Marble #168 of 1,100.

- Murder By Death - Good Mourning, Magpie LE 1st pressing on Clear Blue 200 Gram (of 1,000) w/ feather (in rough shape), poster, attached book, postcard, and 2 stickers.

- Give Up The Ghost - background music (1st pressing on Clear vinyl of 400).

- Give Up The Ghost - We're down til we're underground (1st pressing on black of 1,000)

- Floorpunch - New Jersey (ON ORANGE/BLACK SPLATTER VINYL of 303)

- Earth Crisis - The Oath That Keeps Me Free (Live)

- Pennywise - Straight Ahead

- Deftones - S/T (1st pressing)

- The Devil Wears Prada ‎-  With Roots Above And Branches Below (clear Blue vinyl)

1/3/13 8:30PM EST UPDATE:

added my cassettes to my discogs... mostly 90s but a few later punk and hardcore... they are all up for trade

and lots of other stuff listed on my discogs at: http://www.discogs.com/user/sillybarry

also check out my "want" list on there... there is a lot that want to buy or trade for

** I'm not selling anything at this time... if I sell "scene" stuff I will list it on this forum first tho **

Thanks,

Barry