The "Nothing Special" Set Sale: Metz, Flaming Lips, Of Montreal, and a few others!

Aych

This set sale is exactly what the title says: nothing special. I've gone through my collection and picked out some of the records I spin the least, and I'm gonna try and sell 'em to you nice folks. They're not new, except for the Com Truise album, but I guarantee they're all in excellent condition.

These prices are pretty firm, but if you think I'm asking for a bit too much, I'll consider going down in price. Depending on which record you want, of course. Shipping is $3 each, or $5 for more than one. I'm only brave enough to ship to the contiguous USA, so I apologize in advance, cool foreign people. Also, this is a bit nit-picky, but I would prefer that you have a bit of an established presence on the boards (a.k.a. more than like 20 or 25 posts, and not just posts of you trying to preach your eBay auctions to us or whatever).

12"/LP/2xLP:

The Flaming Lips - The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends (2xLP, multicolored vinyl, /10000) - 35 SOLD

Metz - Metz (Loser Edition, tan marbled vinyl) - 30 SOLD

Com Truise - Galactic Melt (Redux) (2xLP, orange vinyl) - 25

Sharks - No Gods (red/blue haze vinyl, /600) - 20

of Montreal - thecontrollersphere EP (12" EP, 180g blue vinyl, /1500) - 12

The Bronx/Mariachi El Bronx - Live EP (12" EP, clear w/ multi splatter, /1000) - 10

of Montreal - An Eluardian Instance (Jon Brion Remixes) EP (12" EP, 180g black vinyl, /2100) - 7

7":

Metz - Dirty Shirt - 15 (or 10 with Metz LP) SOLD

Title Fight - Secret Society (black vinyl, /900) - 10 SOLD

of Montreal - Id Engager - 6 (or 5 with other oM 7"/12")

of Montreal - She's A Rejecter - 6 (or 5 with other oM 7"/12")

Zola Jesus - Soeur Sewer - Free with any purchase

(To clarify: If the prices on the 7"s look weird, it's because I tried to do a bundle discount of sorts. It made more sense in my head.)

Thanks for reading yet another novel of a post, and if you have questions or see something you want, PM me and we'll get things sorted out!

--Adam--