WTTF - White Stripes Elephant rsd/Sigur Ros Agaetis Byrjun/Cave In Until Your Heart Stops

Just some things I missed out on on RSD

checkout my tradelist in my signature id possibly trade multiples and throw in some free stuff too 

I also have the south park san diego/gayfish pic disc that i want to just get rid of that id include. 

Also looking for : 

NFG Mania and the TA/TF split but I dont absolutely need either. 

Brand spankin new member here but I've been following this site for a long time. I saw your post and thought to myself that these are a few titles I was looking for as well. Apparently Bridge Nine is selling 500 copies of a pretty cool color variant of NFG starting tomorrow. I don't think it's the RSD variant but the copy in the picture has some really cool color to it. Figured I throw that out there. Cheers.

Oh and my local record store Spektrum Muzik had a copy of Cave In left when I went in around 4 on Saturday. I'm not sure if they still have it since they stayed open fairly late for RSD but apparently most folks had been in early in the day. They aren't open Sun-Tues so you might want to check that out. I'll be in on Wed to look through things like I usually do on a weekly basis, I'll see if any are still around.